Week 9: Austintown Fitch (7-1) vs Boardman (4-4)

Looking at the schedule I think from Boardman‘s perspective it’s gone like one would think. Have beat who you’d think they’d beat and lost to who they‘d think, could have beaten WGH but probably didn’t plan on it coming into the season. Playing a pretty good schedule, have a shot at 5-5 but likely end up 4-6
I see your point.

Hoping for a quick victory if possible. I also hope we can get some of our banged up guys the needed rest they need to make a playoff run. Let's go Falcons!

This game is no different than the past 10-12 years. Fitch has a huge advantage in skill and talent, if they play to take advantage of those mismatches, the score will not be close. Unfortunately, many times in the past, especially under Coach A,we played down to Sparty level, and games were way more competitive than they should have been, despite the rivalry factor. I think TJ does right by the alma mater proud and Fall name the score. 79-0 has a nice ring to it😁

Im far from a Harbins guru, but it sems the Bennett forfeits wont drop Fitch past 4th. However it may prevent them from sliding to 2nd or 3rd ( Staying away from Hoban) With Hudsons last 2 opponents being 3-13 combined Fitch max points wouldve leapfrogged Hudson

Not sure what your drinking or smoking. I've been a Yaapi member from a couple years past the launch of the site. I've always supported the Falcons win or lose. Winning season or not. So to be clear, know what your talking about. Cuz your way off base on this one. To quote a line from a movie..."check yourself Loretta, before you wreck yourself"
LOL I don't need checked Karen not at all

Fitch is in trouble of loosing this game. 21-13 3rd quarter 4 minutes left. Boardman is laying it all out with their effort. Fitch needs to answer. Playoff seeding is huge right now. Especially if Bennett looses their five wins.

Fitch is in trouble of loosing this game. 21-13 3rd quarter 4 minutes left. Boardman is laying it all out with their effort. Fitch needs to answer. Playoff seeding is huge right now. Especially if Bennett looses their five wins.
Mentioned this in the fist post. You know they're coming for Fitch for all the Puter points. K ew it was going to happen.

any clue on what happened to vaughn? YSN guy loves to zoom in on a blade of grass mid play so didn’t see what happened to him. God it’s unbearable to watch.

As expected, Boardman came to play just not enough to stop Williams. Anyone know what he finished with 250+?