Week 5: The Evil Empire

Hopefully Zac Taylor isn't too covered in stench from that Bomber offense. The entire quarterback situation is cringe. GREAT job by the defense, FOOLS, and running backs. As a player, I would've found it difficult to stay motivated.

I'd stick around for my crow, but I have a weekend planned while I'm back in Cincinnati.

See you all in another 3-5 years. Maybe the fishing will be better on Yappi then. 🎣

In the meantime... GBM 🤢

WHO DEY!

Last edited:
Hopefully Zac Taylor isn't too covered in stench from that Bomber offense. The entire quarterback situation is cringe. GREAT job by the entire defense, FOOLS, and running backs. As a player, I would've found it difficult to stay motivated.

I'd stick around for my crow, but I have an entire weekend planned while I'm back in Cincinnati.

See you all in another 3-5 years. Maybe the fishing will be better on Yappi then. 🎣

In the meantime... GBM 🤢

WHO DEY!
Thanks for visiting. You exhibit class like not seen on here in sometime. Enjoy your stay in the Nati! Who Dey!, Here come the Irish!, and of course GBM 💪 🏈

Was the 4th quarter difference maker in the game.
I watched the last pass by #7 over and over. He threw off of his back foot yet again and the ball floated to where the receiver could not elevate enough to make the play. He was wide open with the LB a good 5-6 yards in front and the DB a good 3-4 yards behind. A good throw would have resulted in an obvious first down near the 25 yard line with 24 seconds to go. JM injury was the best kept secret in the Nati the entire week. According to my sources, the entire team was aware of the situation but were tight lipped. He looked pretty good after a three week layoff. The kid is special. I don't know where X goes for a signal caller next year but it appeared to me that #3 should be given every opportunity to compete as long as the coaching staff keeps an open mind and works with the kid. He is more of a threat to sustain drives and keep the defense on their toes. Not sure why the reigns were not turned over to him earlier. The BS about him not knowing the entire playbook is on the coaching staff. He is obviously more talented than the alternative and has two solid years ahead of him. Last night's game was very hard fought and exciting even though it lacked precision and execution. Both teams have a lot of talent to work with going into next year. It should be fun to watch. GBM 💪 🏈

I watched the last pass by #7 over and over. He threw off of his back foot yet again and the ball floated to where the receiver could not elevate enough to make the play. He was wide open with the LB a good 5-6 yards in front and the DB a good 3-4 yards behind. A good throw would have resulted in an obvious first down near the 25 yard line with 24 seconds to go. JM injury was the best kept secret in the Nati the entire week. According to my sources, the entire team was aware of the situation but were tight lipped. He looked pretty good after a three week layoff. The kid is special. I don't know where X goes for a signal caller next year but it appeared to me that #3 should be given every opportunity to compete as long as the coaching staff keeps an open mind and works with the kid. He is more of a threat to sustain drives and keep the defense on their toes. Not sure why the reigns were not turned over to him earlier. The BS about him not knowing the entire playbook is on the coaching staff. He is obviously more talented than the alternative and has two solid years ahead of him. Last night's game was very hard fought and exciting even though it lacked precision and execution. Both teams have a lot of talent to work with going into next year. It should be fun to watch. GBM 💪 🏈
That and the second down scramble where he stayed in bounds summed up his entire year. Bad decision making and bad execution on the easy plays. That was the perfect play for that situation, and if thrown on the money, it was an easy 1st down and more. 3 needs to prep as if he's going to be the starter, he should have absolutely every chance to begin the season there because 7 is not the answer.

The next two years there is going to be a ton of talent on the field from these two teams, it will be fun to watch the competition and development.

And as much as it pains me to say, GBM.. the GCL needs to shut the GMC blowhards up (again), and bring home a title from Canton.

Very fair and accurate analysis of the situation.