Week 4: Kenston (3-0) vs VASJ (3-0)

Who wins this game?

• Kenston

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • VASJ

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At the risk of sounding like an idiot, why was this game played at a neutral site?
St.Joes doesn’t have a field ready for varsity play yet. For the longest time St.Joes/VASJ used to call Euclid’s Sparky DiBiasio Stadium home until a few years ago where they were no longer welcomed for the obvious. So they’ve played at different sites such as Case Western, BW, Gilmour, Nordonia, Brush. The new stadium on VASJ’s campus won’t be ready until next season.

St.Joes doesn’t have a field ready for varsity play yet. For the longest time St.Joes/VASJ used to call Euclid’s Sparky DiBiasio Stadium home until a few years ago where they were no longer welcomed for the obvious. So they’ve played at different sites such as Case Western, BW, Gilmour, Nordonia, Brush. The new stadium on VASJ’s campus won’t be ready until next season.
CTown good luck on the rest of your season!

49-27 Kenston 5:00 left Patrick with his 5th TD
Ended up being the final. Congrats to the Bombers on a well earned win. My concerns on defense held true, in addition to dumb penalties and mental mistakes that proved costly. Patrick also showed why he is considered one of the best backs in the state. Kudos to the Kenston defense on finding a way to contain Powell and Jackson on the ground and gave the Vikings hell. They will be a tough out in Region 9. Best of luck to Kenston the rest of the year!

For the Vikings, back to the drawing board and get ready for another tough game against Gilmour and find a way to come out strong against the Lancers.

VASJ by 2 scores. That’s what I said. I trashed nobody. I spoke the truth. I have a ton of respect for Benedictine. Unfortunately, your assistant AD of Benedictine is who responded to me.

I do agree with you, let’s keep this thread on track.
Like I said no way. Kenston by 2 scores.

Ok thanks for filling me in. They'll really appreciate they're own bit of home cooking starting next year. I know home field may not make as much difference in high school, but VASJ was competitive tonight. Makes me wonder if it would have been even closer with a true "home field" advantage. Either way both teams obviously are competitive.

Congratulations to Kenston, they are a heck of a team. Definitely the better team tonight.

Time to lick our wounds and get after Gilmour next week.

Like I said no way. Kenston by 2 scores.
I can admit when I‘m wrong and I sure was wrong on the outcome, but only you, the assistant AD at Benedictine, would come back on Yappi to gloat after getting stomped last night by the hands of Strongsville. You wonder why Benedictine is in the place it’s in. The Bengal faithful must cringe when you post on here.

Congratulation to Kenston on the impressive win. Good luck to VASJ the rest of the way.

I can admit when I‘m wrong and I sure was wrong on the outcome, but only you, the assistant AD at Benedictine, would come back on Yappi to gloat after getting stomped last night by the hands of Strongsville. You wonder why Benedictine is in the place it’s in. The Bengal faithful must cringe when you post on here.

Congratulation to Kenston on the impressive win. Good luck to VASJ the rest of the way.
Willie is lost with no team to follow this year!

The score doesn’t surprise me at all. Kenston might be the favorite in region 9. They have a few big games remaining to prove it. I think they have Chardon in a few weeks.