Week 12: The Evil Empire (Part Deux)

Are they serious about playing this game in Norwood?
The stadium is surrounded by meth labs.
There could be a massive explosion or multiple ones at any time.
Somebody stop the madness
Sheeesh

Sheeesh
There you go again. To lessen the trauma for Bomber fans, I have reserved a spot for your tailgate party. On the hill behind the Bomber bench adjacent to the train tracks. Just be sure to clear the tracks when you hear the whistle. :stirthepot: GBM 💪🏈

Attachments

• Shea.jpg
    Shea.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Sheeesh
There will be an official announcement by the end of today.

Coach Specht just called me with this proposal
1. Move the game to Ballaban Field so 12,000 can safely attend
2. Moeller will receive 75% of gate receipts
3. Moeller will receive 50% of concession sales
4. ReLoad will stop referring to Moeller as the Evil Empire and instead "the greatest high school football program in Ohio history.

I fought him on number 4 but I would run through a brick wall for the man

There are plenty of other fields available but some of the teams have away playoff games on Friday night. Hopefully they can figure something out.

Sycamore is really the best option. New stadium, close to Moeller so they maintain homefield advantage. But I'm leaning towards this game being played at Norwood.

4. ReLoad will stop referring to Moeller as the Evil Empire and instead "the greatest high school football program in Ohio history.

:banana:

Attachments

• casey638.gif
    casey638.gif
    37.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Firetruck.jpg
    Firetruck.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 28

Seems fair to me.

Sycamore is really the best option. New stadium, close to Moeller so they maintain homefield advantage. But I'm leaning towards this game being played at Norwood.
I cant believe Moeller wants to have it there given how many of their own fans they will be leaving out in the cold. It’s not like Moeller controls who gets the tickets.

I cant believe Moeller wants to have it there given how many of their own fans they will be leaving out in the cold. It’s not like Moeller controls who gets the tickets.
This is true. However, Big Moe does control the train and the train's whistle. Look for a few well timed train arrivals whenever the Bomber's have the ball. "When you hear the tootin of the whistle it's Cohen at the throttle of the cannonball express" GBM 💪 🏈

Attachments

• casey638.gif
    casey638.gif
    37.5 KB · Views: 34
This is true. However, Big Moe does control the train and the train's whistle. Look for a few well timed train arrivals whenever the Bomber's have the ball. "When you hear the tootin of the whistle it's Cohen at the throttle of the cannonball express" GBM 💪 🏈
He’ll be busy shooting his Dollar Store T-shirt cannon while Moe is losing, or in a close one. It has worked so well this year.

Your Bomber math is off. The OHSAA WILL receive 100% of the ticket sales. The host school will receive a fixed $2,000.

Has Cohen been reported to the OHSAA yet? It's only a matter of time.

Are tickets transferable? That is, can I buy some tickets at 5 pm and then offload them onto some X and Muller fans at a nice profit?

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

Keep trying. I just got on the site and was able to get a ticket in my cart (which I released because I’m a good person).

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …
If you had the app, with all your info saved, you were most likely successful at 5:00pm.
But, as our Elder fan has pointed out, keep trying because my in laws just bought some 5 min ago.

Partial update of the roster on the gcl website with the 3 freshmen that have been playing defense.
Clapper at LB #11 and the Harvey brothers at the corners #18 and 19

Not sure why they didn't update the others since I'm pretty sure Stegbauer and Taylor played vs StI and LCA and Hester kicked vs Trinity and LaSalle. There may have been others.

An amazing year in this regard since I haven't seen a freshman play varsity since Kevin Milligan over 10 years ago