Week 12: #2 Steubenville Big Red vs. #10 Columbus Bishop Hartley

Who ya got?

• Total voters
Great player and fast as heck. He played almost only def until like week 8 vs Deslaes. He had 3 of 4 incredible games at that point to close season no doubt but a little overblown to say best player on team all season...... Dominic Purcell got All state honors as a soph... Was a beast at the end though. That 4 carry 191 yard performance against centennial is classic! Check out states here:

4 carries 191 yards?! That is unreal. WOW

I would love to be able to make a road trip to see that environment in person! Fire breathing horse! Nuff said
Every One will say go for the Pizza which you can get in Westerville now.

I'll let you in on a secret : Stop at Mehlman's Cafeteria in St Clarisville on National Rd. Food is great and Desert is all home Made Umm Umm Good

Hartley needs to play a better schedule to prepare themselves for teams like Steubenville.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm pretty sure this is a troll post, but I'll give my input anyway. I think Hartley's schedule is plenty tough; according to Drew Pasteur, Hartley's schedule is #3 of 105 in Division 4 behind only Steubenville(1) and Lake Catholic(2)! I just don't think Hartley had the "horses", they are accustom to, but they do have talent and I have no doubt they'll be competing for a title again soon, if not next year.

So what you’re saying is that often times it is more about the coaching and the Jimmies and Joes than it is the schedule??

I'm pretty sure this is a troll post, but I'll give my input anyway. I think Hartley's schedule is plenty tough; according to Drew Pasteur, Hartley's schedule is #3 of 105 in Division 4 behind only Steubenville(1) and Lake Catholic(2)! I just don't think Hartley had the "horses", they are accustom to, but they do have talent and I have no doubt they'll be competing for a title again soon, if not next year.
Don’t entertain the moron.

BigRed95, Put Down The Kool-Aid. There are a lot of Things BR are #1 at
but it’s not the toughest schedule in D4 Football in 2022. Someone down in the Ville must have
Ginned that one up. Good Luck against the Ghost. Enjoy the Game.

I doubt it… probably some bottom feeder OV school that hasn’t ever won anything of note
Good Luck Saturday. Hope BR plays there Best Game of the season.
I’m pretty sure East will play there best Game. That way will Know for sure
the BestTeam Won the Game.

You didn’t answer my question
He’s a Watterson guy, or at least that’s the team he likes.

Good Luck Saturday. Hope BR plays there Best Game of the season.
I’m pretty sure East will play there best Game. That way will Know for sure
the BestTeam Won the Game.
Here I thought I was dealing with someone with a fancy Catholic school education; as it turns out, it’s someone who couldn’t even complete their GED program!🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

He’s a Watterson guy, or at least that’s the team he likes.

Here I thought I was dealing with someone with a fancy Catholic school education; as it turns out, it’s someone who couldn’t even complete their GED program!🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Easy BigRedNeck95. I would go Easy on The GED’s. It’s not like SCS has a 100% graduation rate or turning out
Brain Surgeons.
Keep it Classy Big Fella. Good Luck Saturday.

Columbus East and Linsly
He’s a Watterson fan. One that discredits a fan base full of great people. He’s is closely involved with the program. He refuses to divulge his team because he’s a big red bashed and Watterson olds an 0-3 record against SHS. I know exactly who he is. IM me and I’ll tell ya!

Easy BigRedNeck95. I would go Easy on The GED’s. It’s not like SCS has a 100% graduation rate or turning out
Brain Surgeons.
Keep it Classy Big Fella. Good Luck Saturday.
You know what Herd, thank you! I love it when I’m given an opportunity to brag about the accomplishments of my alma mater! So to your point of a 100% graduation rate, no not 100%, but you gotta admit 98.2% ain’t bad!
And when you consider the median income of the district, you’ll understand just how amazing what SCS is doing! They are literally doing more with less! SCS is one of the best school districts in the State and that’s not even up for debate!
Oh, and for the record, I was not demeaning people with GEDs. At one point in my career, I actually assisted adults to obtain theirs. I was merely pointing out that you didn’t have the ability to finish such a program!😂🤣😂🤣
And good night to you!

He’s a Watterson fan. One that discredits a fan base full of great people. He’s is closely involved with the program. He refuses to divulge his team because he’s a big red bashed and Watterson olds an 0-3 record against SHS. I know exactly who he is. IM me and I’ll tell ya!
Got to give you credit CB your one sharp Dude. Hopefully your flying in from Arizona Saturday
to go to the Game. We will see you in New Philadelphia.

Last edited: