U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

gosh a ruddies
1. thank you for bringing that picture of Babbitt with the big Q on her jacket, showing she is a supporter of the deranged, anti-American traitorous movement.
2. She is at the head of a screaming, threatening mob bursting through a door into a protected area of the Capitol when the officer does his duty.

gosh a ruddies that's frickin' ignorant.

Ashli was neither enraged or threatening like you claimed. The evidence is clear.

She was shot in cold blood by a racist Moonbat. Hanging ain't good enough for that little punk. Here's to hoping he burns slowly in the armpit of hell.

gosh a ruddies that's frickin' ignorant.

Ashli was neither enraged or threatening like you claimed. The evidence is clear.

She was shot in cold blood by a racist Moonbat. Hanging ain't good enough for that little punk. Here's to hoping he burns slowly in the armpit of hell.
listen Q-man
it is there watching her enraged, threatening, breaking through that door window into a protected area of the Capitol. She was a traitorous insurrectionist involved in an assault and the our elected legislature and got what she deserved.

listen Q-man
it is there watching her enraged, threatening, breaking through that door window into a protected area of the Capitol. She was a traitorous insurrectionist involved in an assault and the our elected legislature and got what she deserved.

Listen, Moonbat, Ashli was neither enraged or threatening as you've falsely claimed.

She was murdered in cold blood by a racist BLM supporter, and her family will be monetarily compensated for their pain and suffering. God will burn the real criminal here.

Gosh a ruddies, please make a note of this.

Listen, Moonbat, Ashli was neither enraged or threatening as you've falsely claimed.

She was murdered in cold blood by a racist BLM supporter, and her family will be monetarily compensated for their pain and suffering. God will burn the real criminal here.

Gosh a ruddies, please make a note of this.
gosh a ruddies, I know its hard for you members of the Q crew to accept, but she was part of an enraged mob, threatening Congress and the Vice President. She was a traitor who got what all traitors deserve.

I watched the Schumer video. There was no mob in that video. Despite being "yards" from them.
gosh a ruddies There is an enraged mob of traitors

gosh a ruddies There is an enraged mob of traitors

We're talking about the video where Schumer waddled down a hall to get away from an invisible mob.

We're talking about the video where Schumer waddled down a hall to get away from an invisible mob.
gosh a ruddies that may be what you are talking about, I'm talking about Babbitt, the traitor and with Schumer, they had obviously seen the mob outside the view of the camera.

gosh a ruddies that may be what you are talking about, I'm talking about Babbitt, the traitor and with Schumer, they had obviously seen the mob outside the view of the camera.
The mob outside of the view of the camera that was "so enraged" never attempted to pursue Schumer? That "violent" mob?

gosh a ruddies, I know its hard for you members of the Q crew to accept, but she was part of an enraged mob, threatening Congress and the Vice President. She was a traitor who got what all traitors deserve.

Gosh a ruddies, no.

Ashli was murdered by a racist BLM supporter, and no amount of kicking and screaming in protest from you can change that fact.

After the family is compensated for their pain and suffering, President DeSantis should consider putting this creep behind bars.

The mob outside of the view of the camera that was "so enraged" never attempted to pursue Schumer? That "violent" mob?
obviously we know there was an enraged mob there. I know you and the Q crew wish they would have caught Schumer.

obviously we know there was an enraged mob there. I know you and the Q crew wish they would have caught Schumer.
Happy Chris Pratt GIF by Parks and Recreation

Gosh a ruddies, no.

Ashli was murdered by a racist BLM supporter, and no amount of kicking and screaming in protest from you can change that fact.

After the family is compensated for their pain and suffering, President DeSantis should consider putting this creep behind bars.
Babbitt the traitor is dead as she should be
Shot by an officer doing his duty to protect the Capitol and the Congress
The family of a traitor deserves and will get nothing.
In three years DeSantis will be selling used cars or working in the kitchen at Mar a logo

Babbitt the traitor is dead as she should be
Shot by an officer doing his duty to protect the Capitol and the Congress
The family of a traitor deserves and will get nothing.
In three years DeSantis will be selling used cars or working in the kitchen at Mar a logo
Why don't you tell us exactly why she is a traitor?

gosh a ruddies from the guy who claimed he never supported Qanon right before he gave a big thumbs up to Babbitt wearing a big Qanon Q.
Don't support Qanon and have never said anything of the sort, which makes you a liar. I've said she was an unarmed woman, who if guilty of anything should have been tried and not executed like all you liberals cry about with criminals. I'm sorry that you aren't bright enough to understand this concept. So gosh a ruddies.....

Why don't you tell us exactly why she is a traitor?
gosh a ruddies storming the Capitol of the United States with a mob threatening the life of the Vice President, bursting through a window of a door to a protected area of that Capitol. Attempting to overthrow the government is treason.

Don't support Qanon and have never said anything of the sort, which makes you a liar. I've said she was an unarmed woman, who if guilty of anything should have been tried and not executed like all you liberals cry about with criminals. I'm sorry that you aren't bright enough to understand this concept. So gosh a ruddies.
gosh a ruddies, liar, liar, pants on fire, 396# on this thread you giving Babbitt the traitor wearing a big Qanon Q on this thread. You are Quanon Q all the way.

gosh a ruddies, liar, liar, pants on fire, 396# on this thread you giving Babbitt the traitor wearing a big Qanon Q on this thread. You are Quanon Q all the way.
Post #396 wasn't me, but again not a Q supporter. Liar, liar, pants on fire? LMAO what an odd guy you are. That being said, if you can't produce one post where I said anything in support of Q you are a liar. I'm starting to think you are on the spectrum...

gosh a ruddies storming the Capitol of the United States with a mob threatening the life of the Vice President, bursting through a window of a door to a protected area of that Capitol. Attempting to overthrow the government is treason.
I ask because you're the only one I've seen call her that.

Would you call someone consorting with the Chinese Communists a traitor as well?