U.S. and Turkey agree to cease-fire in Northern Syria

Another case { Obvious isn't it} of Trump trying to get credit for putting out a fire he set himself . What about you guys who said they{ Turkey was coming anyway} and were going to fire on the Kurds anyway no matter what Trump did ? Oh that's right you will give Trump credit using the fire was going to start anyway and trump heroically has put it out . So what was the last week about?

Now Trump claims he put out the fire . Other leaders tried to do this but all failed , UNTIL NOW . trump set a fire people got killed so he can claim the hero . Just listen to him it's al about the credit and claiming some great deal others couldn't get done in decades. this guy is a piece of work

Not rooting for war at all , just this sham Trump created . He is taking credit for everything that has ever happened in these country's history lol . hwe knows nothing except being given credit which he needs like oxygen . This is great for Civilization he just bellowed. he isn't t in my head at all , I just follow history and this guy won't be judged well by it .

Well lets see. Trump sent him a letter clearly stating what he wanted to see happen. Also stated what he didn't want to see happen. And impressed upon him that if bad things did happen, Trump was not going to go easy on him. So i guess if you consider that setting a fire? at best it was a controlled burn. We left the region, and still controlled the outcome in the end.

It is kind of like the Trail of Tears for the Kurds. They made the mistake of trusting the US military and will pay dearly. Others take notice.

Well lets see. Trump sent him a letter clearly stating what he wanted to see happen. Also stated what he didn't want to see happen. And impressed upon him that if bad things did happen, Trump was not going to go easy on him. So i guess if you consider that setting a fire? at best it was a controlled burn. We left the region, and still controlled the outcome in the end.

So we gave no heads up to the Kurds but turkey got one? What was it that we won? We left the region ? So chaos is no averted and things will go well for all ? So the sanctions were serious ? Do you believe anything Trump or his men say ? Long run this was a brilliant move you say ? Ok .

If you think this whole last week will l be looked at as a huge win and trump brilliance in the history books you have no clue. But I knew that anyway .

In other news , the Presdient said NO QUID PRO QUO , but the White house there was but it wasn't about the Bidens { Sure it wasn't } but about 2016 and the absurd Ukraine was the actual one meddling and interfering in the 2016 election bullcrap no evidence Conspiracy theory . So no quid pro quo ? Then OK they know it was we got caught but we'll claim it was about something else that is outlandish and has no truth to it as usual . You guys actually take the administration and trump especially at their word? Really ?

"Turkish Foreign Minister: This is not a Cease Fire
Turkish official say they will pause military operations for 120 hours and will stop only if our conditions are met"
and Trump is trying to put lipstick on a pig
his actions in Syria

"Turkish Foreign Minister: This is not a Cease Fire
Turkish official say they will pause military operations for 120 hours and will stop only if our conditions are met"
and Trump is trying to put lipstick on a pig
his actions in Syria
Wait....they stopped fighting.....but it isn't a ceasefire? Dude might give Bagdad Bob a run for his money.

So we gave no heads up to the Kurds but turkey got one? What was it that we won? We left the region ? So chaos is no averted and things will go well for all ? So the sanctions were serious ? Do you believe anything Trump or his men say ? Long run this was a brilliant move you say ? Ok .

If you think this whole last week will l be looked at as a huge win and trump brilliance in the history books you have no clue. But I knew that anyway .

In other news , the Presdient said NO QUID PRO QUO , but the White house there was but it wasn't about the Bidens { Sure it wasn't } but about 2016 and the absurd Ukraine was the actual one meddling and interfering in the 2016 election bullcrap no evidence Conspiracy theory . So no quid pro quo ? Then OK they know it was we got caught but we'll claim it was about something else that is outlandish and has no truth to it as usual . You guys actually take the administration and trump especially at their word? Really ?
Well ya see, Turkey is a NATO ally, while these particular Kurds are actually classified as a terrorist organization. So me thinks you are in fact the one who has no clue.

Erdogan is an Islamic authoritarian who is getting advanced weapons from Russia, and being censured by NATO for his aggression. The Kurds were our allies who sacrificed 10,000 lives to defeat a real terrorist threat to the United States ISIS

Erdogan is an Islamic authoritarian who is getting advanced weapons from Russia, and being censured by NATO for his aggression. The Kurds were our allies who sacrificed 10,000 lives to defeat a real terrorist threat to the United States ISIS
The Kurds are a terrorist organization who we partnered with to fight another terrorists group. Nothing more, nothing less.

Well ya see, Turkey is a NATO ally, while these particular Kurds are actually classified as a terrorist organization. So me thinks you are in fact the one who has no clue.

You think your view is shared by most ? Including republicans ? You think this will be seen as a great thing in the history books? So we were fighting Along side of a terrorist organization fighting another terrorist organization( Isis ) ? Got it . So let’s have the echo chamber come here and defend you here. I’m sure they will . I bet you also believe in the baseless conspiracy theory that it was Ukraine and not Russia who interfered with the 2016 election dismissing US intelligence and wanting to believe Trump and his Trumpiphants? Of course you do .

You think your view is shared by most ? Including republicans ? You think this will be seen as a great thing in the history books? So we were fighting Along side of a terrorist organization fighting another terrorist organization( Isis ) ? Got it . So let’s have the echo chamber come here and defend you here. I’m sure they will . I bet you also believe in the baseless conspiracy theory that it was Ukraine and not Russia who interfered with the 2016 election dismissing US intelligence and wanting to believe Trump and his Trumpiphants? Of course you do .
How is football season going Harry?

If you want to see lunacy on parade, just read Isadore, Harry & Happy's posts.

They seem more disappointed that a genocide isn't happening in Syria then they were on election night 2016!

Trump didn't put out a fire here because there NEVER WAS A FIRE. He moved less then 30 troops out of Northern Syria and the MSM went collectively nuts. They created the sense that there was a fire!

The Kurds are a terrorist organization who we partnered with to fight another terrorists group. Nothing more, nothing less.

This seemed to get lost on the MSM. They acted as if all the Kurds were the same. They're NOT. There are some Kurds that want to negotiate a homeland and actually support close economic ties with Turkey. While other Kurdish factions, like the communist one in Syria, want to murder their way to a homeland.

A group fighting for self determination and betrayed by President Donald Trump. He has caused the ethnic cleansing of a million people,