Tulsa Race Massacre

Just being realistic on our nations history and struggles with civil rights. Of course y'all want to go back to the good ole' days where you could say the N-word and do a little lynching.
Please Mr. Happy, tell me more sir. After all, you did take AP US History.

Meanwhile our President honors thos who sacrificed for the country.
You mean like this?

"I love those barrettes in your hair, man. I tell you what, look at her. She looks like she’s 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed.”

Meanwhile our President honors thos who sacrificed for the country.
His son didn't die in the line of duty serving his country.

Memorial Day is in remembrance of those that gave the ultimate sacrifice in US military service.

Indian Removal Act/ Trail of Tears, Slavery, Segregation, Jim Crow, Founding of the KKK, Internment Camps, Justifying the Holocaust, Mass lynching of Italians in New Orleans, Denying full citizenship to Native Americans, Voting down Anti-Lynching Legislation, Denying entry of German Jewish Children after Kristallnacht, Re-Segregating the Federal government, "Segregation Today, Segregation Tomorrow, Segregation Forever", The 1994 Crime Bill......Guess which political party is responsible for all of this....

Indian Removal Act/ Trail of Tears, Slavery, Segregation, Jim Crow, Founding of the KKK, Internment Camps, Justifying the Holocaust, Mass lynching of Italians in New Orleans, Denying full citizenship to Native Americans, Voting down Anti-Lynching Legislation, Denying entry of German Jewish Children after Kristallnacht, Re-Segregating the Federal government, "Segregation Today, Segregation Tomorrow, Segregation Forever", The 1994 Crime Bill......Guess which political party is responsible for all of this....

Conservatives. Who became today's Republican Party.

Except 94 crime bill which Senate approved 95-4 including support from Congressional Black Caucus. Which was admittedly a mistake - due to how it became disproportionately enforced.

You're pitiful.

Except 94 crime bill which Senate approved 95-4 including support from Congressional Black Caucus. Which was admittedly a mistake - due to how it became disproportionately enforced.

You're pitiful.
Struggling to accept the truth of who the Democratic Party has been and still is I see.

You're pitiful.
Crime is disproportionate so...

I didn’t even know about this until my little brother told me about it a few months ago. I took AP History in high school (Catholic) junior and Senior years and not mentioned one time. It’s pretty terrible.

There is zero way anyone on here can not be taken aback by the riots. You guys just attack each other the whole time instead of just agreeing that this was horrible thing.

Did not really cover this in my AP US History class.

Must be a hillbilly Mason thing. We covered it at Athens

Just being realistic on our nations history and struggles with civil rights. Of course y'all want to go back to the good ole' days where you could say the N-word and do a little lynching.
Uh, no. I know it's hard but you should try to quit being so stupid. But I do understand that I had absolutely zero to do with any of that history and owe no one anything. Except to treat everyone as human beings. Which is all that should be expected.

Reparations should only be discussed after the DNC pays out their entire cash reserves to blacks and Joe Biden gives a formal apology for his party’s national support of slavery, lynchings, the KKK, destroying the voting rights and political positions gained by blacks during Reconstruction, etc. Then the talk should shift to understand why many whites whose ancestors weren’t even in the country while the Democratic Party was committing some of the most heinous acts ever done to human beings are responsible for government funded reparations.

Or does giving voting rights back that were stolen away for a century and chicken feed government welfare absolve the party of all their wrong doing?

It amazes me that a political party can flip the script on their entire core values and expect all white people to feel guilt and privileged for the sins that they commit

You're pitiful.
educate yourself....

Uh, no. I know it's hard but you should try to quit being so stupid. But I do understand that I had absolutely zero to do with any of that history and owe no one anything. Except to treat everyone as human beings. Which is all that should be expected.

Yeah you’re good. And clock ran out on justice for any of the animals who did. But do we as a country owe their descendants anything? That was not just a devastating loss of family members to murder, but their incomes, homes, property, wealth, businesses, inheritances, all stolen. And sanctioned by the government. Hard to believe that was never addressed. (But not really, sadly).

You're pitiful.
Give it a rest. The Democratic president in 2021 has a direct working lineage with the most repugnant segregationist Senators that were still in office as late as 2003. He even fought to make a more palatable “Separate but Equal” stance on their behalf in his early years in the Senate.

You should just admit it. It’s an almost unreal case study that should be taught in graduate level marketing courses. Think about it. A century of the KKK, segregation, denying voting rights, beating peaceful people with whips and clubs wrapped in barbed wire and lynchings all with a historically proven ties to a president elected in 2020 and the party still can have the gall to try and make everyone feel equally responsible.

And the people that carried out these atrocities as avowed Democrats are now Republicans?