Trump White House doctor, 13 other House Republicans urge Biden to take cognitive test

The difference in concern over each's cognitive ability, is that one manifests itself in lies and delusion, and gets alot of people dead, fired, indicted, arrested, and foments domestic terrorism.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
The difference in concern over each's cognitive ability, is that one manifests itself in lies and delusion, and gets alot of people dead, fired, indicted, arrested, and foments domestic terrorism.
Delusion is a sign of mental instability.

I know right! and it’s only been six months

No Ashli Babbitt was killed by an overzealous cop and the few hundred thousand were killed by comorbid conditions and a virus. Hope this helps.
We have a whole thread on how Ashli Babbitt deserved to die and you hypocrites have different rules on police engagement when it is a white woman.

We have a whole thread on how Ashli Babbitt deserved to die and you hypocrites have different rules on police engagement when it is a white woman.
Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

The only reason Biden is president is because of Trump. The only reason Trump was ever president was because of Clinton. You are lying to yourself if you think anything else.
I'm not lying to myself at all. I think the whole lot of you are fools if you back any one of those people.

I back conservative issues for the most part on here because todays liberal is the most despicable creature walking this planet today.

I'm not lying to myself at all. I think the whole lot of you are fools if you back any one of those people.
Mike Pence was the best of the bunch. That may not be saying much. Now he is apparently a pariah in his own party. How bad did the majority of the people want Trump out of office? Does anybody even like Harris? She had to be an anchor around Biden's neck, but he won anyways.

Breonna Taylor was asleep in her bed.

Ashli Babbit was participating in a violent insurrection with a mob yielding weapons committing vandalism and beating up police. She was ignoring the police barrier and calls for her to not breach the chamber. She decided to ignore the warnings to push into the chamber were our leaders were being evacuated.

Ashli Babbit was participating in a violent insurrection with a mob yielding weapons committing vandalism and beating up police. She was ignoring the police barrier and calls for her to not breach the chamber. She decided to ignore the warnings to push into the chamber were our leaders were being evacuated.
"The Squad" are pretty much doing that, too.

You want to off them, as well?

I just find it absurd that there would be demonstrations on the same day at the same place. Why California for Taylor?

He sure was bumbling about this week .......... embarrassing. His family and handlers, and those involved with his occupation of the White House should be arrested.

Still going with the asleep in bed lie huh.

Yikes! This is getting too embarrassing for America!

Over the holiday weekend, Joe Biden made a stop at some sort of country store – you can see a bunch of locally bottled honey in the background – and he ended up looking really bad for all the world to see.

The cameras were rolling when Joe stepped up to the cashier counter to pay for his purchase…maybe the question asked by a woman reporter surprised him? Maybe so. However, her question about Putin is one that the President should have easily handled.

Instead – we see Biden lose his train of thought multiple times.

The long pauses of silence are so awkward, you will cringe.

Yikes! This is getting too embarrassing for America!

Over the holiday weekend, Joe Biden made a stop at some sort of country store – you can see a bunch of locally bottled honey in the background – and he ended up looking really bad for all the world to see.

The cameras were rolling when Joe stepped up to the cashier counter to pay for his purchase…maybe the question asked by a woman reporter surprised him? Maybe so. However, her question about Putin is one that the President should have easily handled.

Instead – we see Biden lose his train of thought multiple times.

The long pauses of silence are so awkward, you will cringe.

Not sure how much longer this can go on.