Trump to save BIG season

That is all BS. The health and testing protocols have been in place since they started practicing. They are putting some lipstick on to make it look like something actually changed. Nothing materially changed from a protocol perspective. What changed is other conferences continued to play and the position became intolerable. That is what led them to start the process of a Fall plan weeks ago.
Wonder if Michigan and Michigan St are going to have to wear masks while playing?

Big Ten Conference Will Begin College Football Season After All
View attachment 9930

Dr. Jim Borchers, head team physician at The Ohio State University and co-chair of the Return to Competition Task Force medical subcommittee, said everyone associated with the Big Ten should be proud of the groundbreaking steps taken.

“The data we are going to collect from testing and the cardiac registry will provide major contributions for all 14 Big Ten institutions as they study COVID-19 and attempt to mitigate the spread of the disease among wider communities,” he added.

The conference, which houses top football schools such as Ohio State and Michigan, previously said they would not be playing again until Spring of 2021, but reversed the decision after the “Big Ten Return To Competition Task Force” assisted in creating health and safety measures to protect players and coaches, especially those who might be at higher risk if they contract COVID-19.
LOL at Jim patting themselves on the back, for doing something that other conferences did long ago, and we are still 6 weeks behind the other conferences. Groundbreaking he must be referring to, was them building a facility in order for them to reinvent the wheel.

Trump trying to get credit for this is pathetic . Not one AD will say he had anything to do with this , because he didn’t . Unless there is a record of the minutes of meetings with Trump present and participating , it’s just him saying he wanted them to play . He had zero to do with this . Only cult members think he did and are giving him credit . His influence would be negative if anything as one AD said

Trump trying to get credit for this is pathetic . Not one AD will say he had anything to do with this , because he didn’t . Unless there is a record of the minutes of meetings with Trump present and participating , it’s just him saying he wanted them to play . He had zero to do with this . Only cult members think he did and are giving him credit . His influence would be negative if anything as one AD said
Yeah the AD from rutgers in new Jersey. Democrat state. And I'm sure most of the presidents and ads are liberals. You want to talk about a cult ? Talk about teacher unions and colleges. My dad was a college professor and would talk about that cult often

My congressman and former osu-colts player Anthony Gonzalez was credited with helping out with this. That's good to see

Also for the people saying Trump only called out the big 10 cuz they have swing states , he called out the pac 12 to start too

I don't like Trump, but he got the ball rolling on the BIG season coming back. You and other liberals wont given " the chosen one " any credit for anything no matter what.

I don't like Trump, but he got the ball rolling on the BIG season coming back. You and other liberals wont given " the chosen one " any credit for anything no matter what.
LOL. He did no such thing. The ball had been rolling on a return long before God King inserted himself. He knew that and thought it a great opportunity to take some credit.

There is nothing he won’t take credit for if it’s positive and nothing or any problem he will take any responsibility for .

LOL. He did no such thing. The ball had been rolling on a return long before God King inserted himself. He knew that and thought it a great opportunity to take some credit.
Trump could cure cancer and people like you would argue he cost medical people their jobs ....

Of course Trump wasn't the sole reason for the big 10 to come back. A lot had to do with their arrogance and thinking everyone would follow them. But him publicly supporting a return and having talks with the higher ups about testing and other things certainly helped. Despite you not recognizing that

Trump could cure cancer and people like you would argue he cost medical people their jobs ....

A lot had to do with their arrogance and thinking everyone would follow them
This is spot on, with the notable exceptions of OSU, NE and IA. So glad the SEC, ACC and Big 12 had the stones to stay the course. There's no reason these kids shouldn't be playing in front of fans in the stands.

LOL. He did no such thing. The ball had been rolling on a return long before God King .......

Get Some Help .....

Orange Man in the Room.jpg

Trump did play a role by calling national attention to the B1G's ridiculous decision to not play football. There is no doubt that he helped embarrass the morons that run the B1G into playing football.

Given the fact that the young adults who choose to play are at extremely low risk from the covid it made no sense not to play as long as proper precautions were taken.

The decision not to play was curious at best. The only reason I can come up with is that some leading members of the B1G wanted to hurt Trump by shutting down college football. When the SEC, Big 12 and ACC refused to follow it made the B1G look ridiculous. That it took so long for the conference to make this decision indicates that the forces wanting to hurt Trump were motivated & influential.

Now I get some will call me a conspiracy nut for throwing this out there. So I'm open to any other explanation that better describes why the B1G cancelled their season in the first place? I'm all ears.

I giggled when Trump took credit for the B1G playing yesterday. Classic Trump. I'm sure his "tremendous pressure" did the trick. Or it might have been that the presidents and chancellors would never be safe in public again.

Anyway, I am so happy today that no amount of leftist nonsense can sour my mood. Cuties is wholesome and high-brow entertainment, Biden will be the most mentally acute president in our history - absolutely brilliant, systemic racism is everywhere, any time a cop kills a black man it is because of racism, and rioting is peaceful protesting. Up is down, right is wrong, and whatever.

?

I got the Big 10 [back], no other president would have gotten involved with that,” Trump tells Clay at the 14:50 mark. “Can you imagine Biden doing it? He is a low-energy person. I used to call Jeb Bush ‘low energy.’ Jeb is extraordinarily energetic compared to Sleepy Joe.”