Trump or Biden

Trump or Biden .... Who would you vote for today?

• Trump

• Biden

• Receive a kick in the nuts.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Locating & extracting oil and natural gas involves huge lead times. GW Bush & Trump actively promoted this process while Obama was not actively opposed. Today we're enjoying the benefits of the last 3 administrations actions. In contrast the Biden administration is anti oil and NG extraction and is doing everything it can to to reduce the momentum built up during the Bush/Obama/Trump years. And you're either a fool or a damned liar if you dispute this.
Obviously energy production requires infrastructure. In your attempt to make EVERYTHING political, you apply credit and blame to people that have nothing to do with any of it. The US is producing more energy and is more independent than anytime in our history. Just acknowledge and be happy about it. I never said this is because of Biden’s energy policy. It is also not because of Trump’s or Obama’s energy policy. Asserting as much or suggesting we would be in a better position if either one of them were president today is nothing but fantasy. Fact is that US policy on oil and gas production is virtually unchanged over the last 20 years. The only two things that dictate changes in production is demand and profitability.

I’ve been retired for almost seven years. Retired at 58.

Sorry you still have to work to buy your hand jobs.
I am 58 and could have retired 10 years ago. I continue to run a business becasue I like it and despite my financial position, I like more. I have zero issue that Biden has 20M. Sitting around all day whining that somebody has something you don’t is pathetic.

Biden just needs to invite Trump to the White House and hand the job over to him now.

It’s clearer than ever that Biden and his rank amateurs are in so far over their heads, and are sitting on their hands as WW 3 is brewing.

I am 58 and could have retired 10 years ago. I continue to run a business becasue I like it and despite my financial position, I like more. I have zero issue that Biden has 20M. Sitting around all day whining that somebody has something you don’t is pathetic.
It does bug me when someone sells out their country to enrich their family and themselves.

I couldn’t care less what people acquire legitimately.

Biden just needs to invite Trump to the White House and hand the job over to him now.

It’s clearer than ever that Biden and his rank amateurs are in so far over their heads, and are sitting on their hands as WW 3 is brewing.
Yawn.

It does bug me when someone sells out their country to enrich their family and themselves.

I couldn’t care less what people acquire legitimately.
The country was never sold out but you know that. Every politician who has ever served has monetized on that position but you know that. No political family in the history of our country has monetized more on a position in government than Trump. Deep down you know that but your hypocrisy does not allow it to bug you.

The country was never sold out but you know that. Every politician who has ever served has monetized on that position but you know that. No political family in the history of our country has monetized more on a position in government than Trump. Deep down you know that but your hypocrisy does not allow it to bug you.
Jared sitting on 2B from MBS is historic and unparalleled.

Obviously energy production requires infrastructure. In your attempt to make EVERYTHING political, you apply credit and blame to people that have nothing to do with any of it. The US is producing more energy and is more independent than anytime in our history. Just acknowledge and be happy about it. I never said this is because of Biden’s energy policy. It is also not because of Trump’s or Obama’s energy policy. Asserting as much or suggesting we would be in a better position if either one of them were president today is nothing but fantasy. Fact is that US policy on oil and gas production is virtually unchanged over the last 20 years. The only two things that dictate changes in production is demand and profitability.
Is this gibberish meant to close out an argument through obfuscation and the spewing of random details that have some connection to the topic?

I'm secure in The Truth.

Already saying the 2024 election is rigged. It never stops....GO MAGA

So the illegals are now being offered welfare.

When you go to apply for welfare, they ask you if you'd like to register to vote.

So you register to vote, and in many states, they will mail you a ballot, or if you show up at a polling place, you don't even need an ID to vote, no proof of citizenship, nothing.

Is this gibberish meant to close out an argument through obfuscation and the spewing of random details that have some connection to the topic?
Not really but if you cant counter the points made or effetely assign credit or blame, then I guess that the discussion on our record energy production is closed.

Using the phrase incorrectly here, cabe.
I didn't convey the idea to you that I thought it strange for you to be so very excited at the thought that you may have caught somebody in a failure to recognize a photo-shop, and to needle him for it ?

How would you describe your weirdness, then ? Maybe I can learn something ?

I'm into real estate myself and if you really believe what you wrote I have some ocean property in Arizona I know you would be interested in.
I happen to think he is worth a bit more than 8M but according to his financial disclosures, most of his net worth is in fact real estate.

I didn't convey the idea to you that I thought it strange for you to be so very excited at the thought that you may have caught somebody in a failure to recognize a photo-shop, and to needle him for it ?

How would you describe your weirdness, then ? Maybe I can learn something ?
“Weird flex” would be like happy proudly exclaiming he won a 5th grade spelling bee over the weekend. Flexing he won something, weird because he beat a bunch of 11 year olds.

Urban Dictionary weird flex

“Weird flex” would be like happy proudly exclaiming he won a 5th grade spelling bee over the weekend. Flexing he won something, weird because he beat a bunch of 11 year olds.

Urban Dictionary weird flex
Like Kramer dominating at Del Boca Vista, in the other direction.

I don’t think I stretched it too far, in observing you trumpeting your own relative photoshop recognition skills by default

You salty with lottie about something ? Weird level of tenacity for you. Your sidestep of that part of the post you quoted has me feeling weirdly tenacious in seeking a response….

1713043470545.png

Like Kramer dominating at Del Boca Vista, in the other direction.

I don’t think I stretched it too far, in observing you trumpeting your own relative photoshop recognition skills by default

You salty with lottie about something ? Weird level of tenacity for you. Your sidestep of that part of the post you quoted has me feeling weirdly tenacious in seeking a response….
Let's all get together and have nine or ten beers and sort this out.

ohio mansion
The wealthiest man on the planet once lived not far down the road from me. Eaton’s estate was rather unassuming, all things considered, but it’s definitely not a trailer. It’s being restored right now, with his former stables driving the recent buyer to open up what remains of his once 700 acre estate. He was a gentleman farmer, and the Seiberling‘s summer home was on his farmstead on the other side of Akron-Cleveland Road. Cyrus Eaton’s nephew, and former chairman of the Cleveland Clinic board of governors had a pretty impressive house over here too.

The Marshall Estate’s farmstead mansion, part of what became Gray drug and then Revco before being bought by CVS, is pretty impressive too. That’s also in this ZIP Code. The other rubber baron’s former summer home is on the other of old Akron Cleveland Rd, and is now the home of Faith Fellowship.

That’s a few little mansions just in my little township Zip.

Have you ever heard of Stan Hywet or Daisy Hill ?

But if you really want to be impressed with aggregate residential real estate wealth, spent an hour driving around University, Shaker, and Cleveland Heightses.

You really are simply an idiot.

Last edited:
The wealthiest man on the planet once lived not far down the road from me. Eaton’s estate was rather unassuming, all things considered, but it’s definitely not a trailer. It’s being restored right now, with his former stables driving the recent buyer to open up what remains of his once 700 acre estate. He was a gentleman farmer, and the Seiberling‘s summer home was on his farmstead on the other side of Akron-Cleveland Road. Cyrus Eaton’s nephew, and former chairman of the Cleveland Clinic board of governors had a pretty impressive house over here too.

The Marshall Estate’s farmstead mansion, part of what became Gray drug and then Revco before being bought by CVS, is pretty impressive too. That’s also in this ZIP Code. The other rubber baron’s former summer home is on the other of old Akron Cleveland Rd, and is now the home of Faith Fellowship.

That’s a few little mansions just in my little township Zip.

Have you ever heard of Stan Hywet or Daisy Hill ?

But if you really want to be impressed with aggregate residential real estate wealth, spent an hour driving around University, Shaker, and Cleveland Heightses.

You really are simply an idiot.
that was well in the past , now your state is home to rednecks, losers and basically the dregs of humanity. BTW there are substantially more Millionaires living Pa. than in trailer park ohio, and that is a fact.

that was well in the past , now your state is home to rednecks, losers and basically the dregs of humanity. BTW there are substantially more Millionaires living Pa. than in trailer park ohio, and that is a fact.
We’d welcome trailer park Pennsyltucky - even Pittspuke - if you would remove the obscene growth at the east end, greater Philadelphia. Make it part of New York