Trump or Biden

Trump or Biden .... Who would you vote for today?

• Trump

• Biden

• Receive a kick in the nuts.

Results are only viewable after voting.
434404015_7016064215170581_669723201663225721_n.jpg

like all the data on the big red wave that you provided us with?. i know your mother takes her teeth out, but does she give a military discount. or is that something you only do?
Good to see you admit that you're an idiot and pivot away from your stupid take.
Ben Stiller Bathroom Emergency GIF by PeacockTV

So you're saying oil production has shrunk under Biden?
US production has exploded. All time record highs. What you do not understand is that oil is traded on a global market and even though the US is now the biggest producer in the world, we do not have a monopoly on production and cannot dictate the price no matter how much we produce.

US production has exploded. All time record highs. What you do not understand is that oil is traded on a global market and even though the US is now the biggest producer in the world, we do not have a monopoly on production and cannot dictate the price no matter how much we produce.
8mh0tq.jpg

“I fell for an obvious photoshop, now I’ll pretend it’s a meme!!!”

Interesting you quoted me and not winbypin
Winbypin was trying to be helpful noting it was a photoshop. You were just being annoying.

And for the record, it was obviously a photoshop but I posted it because of the content which I found amusing and accurate.

US production has not "exploded" it has risen based on the momentum of the last 20 years. And for the record Biden is doing everything he can to turn America's oil/NG behemoth around and slow it down. Now if Trump had been reelected then you would have seen a real explosion in US natural gas & oil production.

I shouldn't rise to the bait but who cares if a meme image is "real" or "photishoped"? It's bizarre that you seem to think it matters?
It matters when you posted it thinking it was a real shirt and only found out it was photoshopped after two people pointed it out to you.

As Iran readies to attack Israel, remember this is Biden’s design​

Many unknowns remain around Iran’s promised retaliation against Israel for its killing of a cluster of Quds Force fighters (including top brass) in Syria.

One thing is certain, however: This is President Biden’s foreign policy working by design.

That’s why America’s most committed regional enemy is menacing our most important regional ally, as US analysts sit and mull over the size and scope of the strike — and the White House basically wrings its hands.

Not that Iran needs to do anything big.

Thanks to Biden, Iran already is winning the battle for regional supremacy with proxy actions.

Israel’s already fighting an Iranian proxy on one front in Gaza as another, Hezbollah, has been launching rockets across the border with Lebanon and exchanging fire with Israeli forces in what may well be a prelude to open war.

Biden’s $1.5 million in legal fees in classified documents probe were covered by CAMPAIGN DONATIONS, report reveals as Democrats blast Trump for doing the same thing​

1712942558607.png

President Joe Biden used campaign donations to pay his legal bills related to the investigation of his handling of classified documents, a stunning new report revealed on Friday.

Biden and his allies have blasted rival Donald Trump for using donors’ money to pay for his massive legal bills.

But Biden is doing the same thing, Axios reported, revealing the Democratic National Committee paid more than $1.5 million to lawyers or firms representing Biden during special counsel Robert Hur probe of the president’s handling of classified documents.

US production has not "exploded" it has risen based on the momentum of the last 20 years. And for the record Biden is doing everything he can to turn America's oil/NG behemoth around and slow it down. Now if Trump had been reelected then you would have seen a real explosion in US natural gas & oil production.
LOL. It exploded since Trump. It's up over 20% you hack and higher than at any point during his presidency. Your made up hypothetical is total bullsh_t.

Biden’s $1.5 million in legal fees in classified documents probe were covered by CAMPAIGN DONATIONS, report reveals as Democrats blast Trump for doing the same thing​

View attachment 57283

President Joe Biden used campaign donations to pay his legal bills related to the investigation of his handling of classified documents, a stunning new report revealed on Friday.

Biden and his allies have blasted rival Donald Trump for using donors’ money to pay for his massive legal bills.

But Biden is doing the same thing, Axios reported, revealing the Democratic National Committee paid more than $1.5 million to lawyers or firms representing Biden during special counsel Robert Hur probe of the president’s handling of classified documents.

How is that stunning given the massive precedent set by his opponent?

It's not stunning, since Biden has not had a real job in his life, nor earned an honest dollar.
Your article called it stunning.

You are just pissed that he is a millionaire 20 times over and you are sitting in a small house in Ohio living on a middle managers pension.