Trump Lost

If making NATO pay for the defense that they agreed to is disloyal then we should have been disloyal long ago.

Which dictator are you claiming he kissed arse to?

Those families did it to themselves. They knew the policy when they decided to break our laws.

The Federal Government did everything it legally could during Covid. Did you want Trump to actually be the dictator you cried he was?

The Federal Government is not responsible for a cops action. Civil rights were not eroded in any fashion under Trump and yes, there are good people on both sides of the issue. There are also scum on both sides.

I'll give you the "Sharpie" but it really wasn't a policy, just a stupid display of his narcissistic ego.

For the record Y2H has been incredibly consistent on his stance that Trump the person has never mattered but his policies certainly have.

Our alliances have kept us at relative peace since WWII.
Putin, Erdogan, and his lover Kim Jong - Un. You can throw in the Saudi Prince bin Salmon.
So breaking up the families of those children is justified because their parents, in an act of utter desperation, tried to illegally enter our country?
I wanted Trump to shut up and let the scientists and doctors do their jobs. His interference, and lack of leadership, led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands. And, he still doesn’t care or take any responsibility for it.
Trump’s position throughout his life stands for itself on civil rights. Boy, the white supremacists sure flocked to him and still do. Some kind of coincidence?
For the record, all of you guys were all over Trumps nuts until just recently and you know it. You voted for him both times. He’s an effing fool, liar and thief, and you defended him and voted for him.

Last edited:
Our alliances have kept us at relative peace since WWII.
Putin, Erdogan, and his lover Kim Jong - Un. You can throw in the Saudi Prince bin Salmon.
So breaking up the families of those children is justified because their parents, in an act of utter desperation, tried to illegally enter our country?
I wanted Trump to shut up and let the scientists and doctors do their jobs. His interference, and lack of leadership, led to the deaths of millions. And, he still doesn’t care or take any responsibility for it.
Trump’s position throughout his life stands for itself on civil rights. Boy, the white supremacists sure flocked to him and still do. Some kind of coincidence?
For the record, all of you guys were all over Trumps nuts until just recently and you know it. You voted for him both times. He’s an effing fool, liar and thief, and you defended him and voted for him.
What millions did Trump lead to their deaths?

If Trump had told the truth instead of lying, people would have followed the advice of medical experts from the start. But no, it would be gone by Easter. It was only a flu. It would just disappear this summer. He completely disregarded the masks and made light of them, even when people attending his White House functions became infected. Trump never treated it as the danger it was. Instead, Trump took an antiestablishment approach to the disease because he sensed some political advantage in it. He built a “we against them” political wall because he knew it would resonate with his base. AND, he knew the truth. It’s on tape in the Woodward interview. He admits it. You know this is all true. His cult would have followed his lead to the letter and thousands of deaths would have been avoided. No country in the world suffered like the US, except maybe for India recently. Trump laughed at the danger publicly. He held rallies where he permitted people to not wear masks, and he laughed at the idea from the stage. Even when Trump was vaccinated himself he kept it quiet for nearly two months. What a difference announcing it right away would have made to his followers. Instead we had over 600,000 covid deaths. At a minimum Trump could have cut that number in half. Even now he pays scant lip service to getting the vaccine. He should be on national TV right now admitting that he should have taken it more seriously and begging people to get vaccinated, but he won’t. He doesn’t care about American lives if it may politically harm him. Donald Trump is the most morally corrupt individual in US history, and you, and others, continue to defend him. Why?

If Trump had told the truth instead of lying, people would have followed the advice of medical experts from the start. But no, it would be gone by Easter. It was only a flu. It would just disappear this summer. He completely disregarded the masks and made light of them, even when people attending his White House functions became infected. Trump never treated it as the danger it was. Instead, Trump took an antiestablishment approach to the disease because he sensed some political advantage in it. He built a “we against them” political wall because he knew it would resonate with his base. AND, he knew the truth. It’s on tape in the Woodward interview. He admits it. You know this is all true. His cult would have followed his lead to the letter and thousands of deaths would have been avoided. No country in the world suffered like the US, except maybe for India recently. Trump laughed at the danger publicly. He held rallies where he permitted people to not wear masks, and he laughed at the idea from the stage. Even when Trump was vaccinated himself he kept it quiet for nearly two months. What a difference announcing it right away would have made to his followers. Instead we had over 600,000 covid deaths. At a minimum Trump could have cut that number in half. Even now he pays scant lip service to getting the vaccine. He should be on national TV right now admitting that he should have taken it more seriously and begging people to get vaccinated, but he won’t. He doesn’t care about American lives if it may politically harm him. Donald Trump is the most morally corrupt individual in US history, and you, and others, continue to defend him. Why?
Lol. You actually believe this? You can't be this stupid. No matter what trump would have said or did people would have gotten sick and died. Which part of your body did you pull that "would have saved at least half" BS out of? You do realize it's not just "trump followers" that died right? People that took all the precautions and followed all the guidelines still got sick and died. Just stop already.

Lol. You actually believe this? You can't be this stupid. No matter what trump would have said or did people would have gotten sick and died. Which part of your body did you pull that "would have saved at least half" BS out of? You do realize it's not just "trump followers" that died right? People that took all the precautions and followed all the guidelines still got sick and died. Just stop already.
Just like all those dying now are taking precautions and vaccines right? Is that still true?

You can’t face the truth. His followers were a huge percentage of the country. They get sick and the disease spreads. Trump could have stopped much of the spead. Hell, their still spreading it, and he’s still not doing anything to stop it. You continue to stubbornly still support this giant arsehole. What will it take to get you to look at Trump with any objectivity at all? This guy doesn’t deserve your loyalty or that of anyone else. The world is laughing at you and the rest of the cult.

You can’t face the truth. His followers were a huge percentage of the country. They get sick and the disease spreads. Trump could have stopped much of the spead. Hell, their still spreading it, and he’s still not doing anything to stop it. You continue to stubbornly still support this giant arsehole. What will it take to get you to look at Trump with any objectivity at all? This guy doesn’t deserve your loyalty or that of anyone else. The world is laughing at you and the rest of the cult.
Lol. You have to be trolling. Nobody is this naive. If you really believe this you're a bigger buffoon than anyone can imagine.

Lol. You have to be trolling. Nobody is this naive. If you really believe this you're a bigger buffoon than anyone can imagine.
Trump stood by and did nothing for months. He let people die. He knew better. Singapore lost less than 100 people. That’s right. Singapore handled the pandemic much better than the US under Trump. That’s what strong leadership could have done with this threat. You don’t even realize how incredibly stupid you sound.

Trump stood by and did nothing for months. He let people die. He knew better. Singapore lost less than 100 people. That’s right. Singapore handled the pandemic much better than the US under Trump. That’s what strong leadership could have done with this threat. You don’t even realize how incredibly stupid you sound.
Xenophobe that restricted flights from China, then it was revised to he should have restricted flights sooner(been a xenophobe?)
There is no consistency to that position.

Seriously, stop already. Save some stupid for another day. Even though I doubt you will ever run out of stupid. It just oozes out of your body it seems.

Singapore. Lol.

I asked you a direct question in response to your idiomatic post. It seems to have you a bit rattled. Prefer not to answer loser?
The idiotic post was yours since I didn't say anything about the vaccine. You attempted to stand up a straw man that you wanted to knockdown later. Gather yourself and come back in a few.

Seriously, stop already. Save some stupid for another day. Even though I doubt you will ever run out of stupid. It just oozes out of your body it seems.

Singapore. Lol.
Nice response. Thoughtful. Strong, intellectual. You sound like someone who would dress up and attend a Trump rally.

Nice response. Thoughtful. Strong, intellectual. You sound like someone who would dress up and attend a Trump rally.
Never been to any rally...but based on your ramblings I think you would fit in nicely with this group.
download (4).jpeg

The idiotic post was yours since I didn't say anything about the vaccine. You attempted to stand up a straw man that you wanted to knockdown later. Gather yourself and come back in a few.
But it is not a straw man. Your point was that people who did what was recommended still died in huge numbers in an attempt to defend Trump. I simply asked if that is still true? If people do what is recommended by the CDC today, will they still die in anywhere near the numbers pre 2021. It is a straight forward question you don’t want to answer so you deflect to the name game. Just be man enough to admit it.

But it is not a straw man. Your point was that people who did what was recommended still died in huge numbers in an attempt to defend Trump. I simply asked if that is still true? If people do what is recommended by the CDC today, will they still die in anywhere near the numbers pre 2021. It is a straight forward question you don’t want to answer so you deflect to the name game. Just be man enough to admit it.
What a dope. Not defending trump as much as shooting down redandgold's asinine claims. I never said "huge numbers"...that is your embellishment. Yes, people that are following the CDC guidelines are still getting sick and some are dying.

I am assuming you have a point?

What a dope. Not defending trump as much as shooting down redandgold's asinine claims. I never said "huge numbers"...that is your embellishment. Yes, people that are following the CDC guidelines are still getting sick and some are dying.

I am assuming you have a point?
Have you seen any statistics on who is dying today? Almost none are dying who follow CDC guidelines. My post was just a question since you were dismissing the effectiveness of guidance.

Redandgold did you attend any Biden rallies? I bet not, but you do have an excuse as no one else went either.

Have you seen any statistics on who is dying today? Almost none are dying who follow CDC guidelines. My post was just a question since you were dismissing the effectiveness of guidance.
Today there will be people that die from cancer, heart attacks, car accidents, strokes, overdoses, suicides, falling off ladders, gun shots, and other various causes including covid. Some of those covid deaths will be people that followed the guidelines to the letter....and still got sick and died.

Not dismissing the effectiveness of following any guidelines as much as pointing out that even if you follow all the prescribed precautions sometimes it just doesn't protect you enough.

Today there will be people that die from cancer, heart attacks, car accidents, strokes, overdoses, suicides, falling off ladders, gun shots, and other various causes including covid. Some of those covid deaths will be people that followed the guidelines to the letter....and still got sick and died.

Not dismissing the effectiveness of following any guidelines as much as pointing out that even if you follow all the prescribed precautions sometimes it just doesn't protect you enough.
Nobody is arguing that anything is 100% foolproof. It’s simple. There are best practices that get refined over time that will help mitigate your risk. Just because they are not foolproof, does not mean that you are not wise to follow them.

Nobody is arguing that anything is 100% foolproof. It’s simple. There are best practices that get refined over time that will help mitigate your risk. Just because they are not foolproof, does not mean that you are not wise to follow them.
Good thing I never said anything about not following them then, huh?