Trump Lost

Lol. You actually believe this? You can't be this stupid. No matter what trump would have said or did people would have gotten sick and died. Which part of your body did you pull that "would have saved at least half" BS out of? You do realize it's not just "trump followers" that died right? People that took all the precautions and followed all the guidelines still got sick and died. Just stop already.
Not true. Most who followed the advice of the medical experts avoided getting infected at all. You’re on the wrong side of this. You really ought to reconsider. Admit you were a dumb_ss and start telling the truth. It may not be too late. As the evidence mounts you look more and more ridiculous.

Not true. Most who followed the advice of the medical experts avoided getting infected at all. You’re on the wrong side of this. You really ought to reconsider. Admit you were a dumb_ss and start telling the truth. It may not be too late. As the evidence mounts you look more and more ridiculous.
You're delusional. You honestly believe what you're saying? Wowser.

Tell you what....if you want to believe that only the people that threw caution to the wind and ignored the guidelines were the ones that got sick and died, have at it. Obviously that makes you feel better and I don't want you to get upset.

I will choose to continue to live in reality.

You're delusional. You honestly believe what you're saying? Wowser.

Tell you what....if you want to believe that only the people that threw caution to the wind and ignored the guidelines were the ones that got sick and died, have at it. Obviously that makes you feel better and I don't want you to get upset.

I will choose to continue to live in reality.
I didn’t say only, I said most.

Many of you obviously have followed this AH blindly. It’s not too late to get off this train. Use your head.

AGREED!

1627908366558.png

LMAO!

What a thief. Many of you obviously have followed this AH blindly. It’s not too late to get off this train. Use your head.
Sorry but it's a runaway train bearing down on you! 2024 baby!

Unreal what happened to him is it not? From America's mayor to a drunken, hair dye bleeding, conspiracy peddling POS. Just another person caught up in the slime trail that is Trump.
He is lucky Borat was kind...he would have had his pants off in another minute. What an embarrassment he has become. A drunken old fool. (and top trump Big Lie advisor(

And keeps on losing . He also hasn’t given a penny to any Republican candidate from his big “ “ “Fundraising “ efforts . Still the leader of the Republican Party and the guy who everyone is scared of offending. Not a cult of personality we were told by the EC the last few years . It is just that . And he keeps losing . So it’s not anything positive that has him secure as the leader .

And keeps on losing . He also hasn’t given a penny to any Republican candidate from his big “ “ “Fundraising “ efforts . Still the leader of the Republican Party and the guy who everyone is scared of offending. Not a cult of personality we were told by the EC the last few years . It is just that . And he keeps losing . So it’s not anything positive that has him secure as the leader .

Trump not in office. Can't harm you....blah blah blah.

Buttercup

Attacking our election and system of government. The BIG LIE....it is dangerous. So is MAGA attacking the capitol. He is an anchor on our democracy....
Uh huh.

The selfie riot is over. Been over for like 7 months now. People have questioned elections before. I suspect that will happen in future elections as well. How is he attacking our "system of government?" Is he saying it's not a good system and should be replaced?

Taliban going door to door to hunt down Afghan interpreters​

Thanks, Joe! You demented loser Son of a Bus Driver!