Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

The DOJ is not delaying it.
Yes they are. It's being delayed because Jack Smith AGAIN is abusing prosecutorial power just like he did in the case against the former Governor of Virginia and in other federal cases:

Smith prosecuted the former Republican governor of Virginia, Bob McDonnell. The U.S. Supreme Court later overturned the case in a unanimous 8-0 decision. The Court observed that “there is no doubt that this case is distasteful; it may be worse than that. But our concern is not with tawdry tales of Ferraris, Rolexes, and ball gowns. It is instead with the broader legal implications of the Government’s boundless interpretation of the federal bribery statute.”

What qualifies the judge in NYC to preside over that case?

Maybe the fact that he is a huge Biden supporter and his daughter is a fundraiser for the Democrat Party?

Do you see how out of touch you sound?
Huh?? Are u inferring he isn't qualified??? WTF!!! Does he have to be God himself to be qualified? He's quite possibly the most qualified in the whole state, but I guess you will say he's too something.....go ahead let's hear the insults.

Huh?? Are u inferring he isn't qualified??? WTF!!! Does he have to be God himself to be qualified? He's quite possibly the most qualified in the whole state, but I guess you will say he's too something.....go ahead let's hear the insults.

So any qualified judge anywhere in the country (who donated to Trump and has a kid profiting from Obama prosecution) can retroactively change statute of limitations, come up with crimes that were already investigated by the DOJ, FEC and found without merit, then just have a trial in a 95% Trump voting jurisdiction?

You would have no problem with this?

Interesting scenario. Given Trump is on the hook in his civil fraud conviction, fleeing would likely automatically forfeit his appeal bond meaning AG Letitia James would move to seize Trump assets in NY. As to extradition, I am sure more than a few Red State governors would comply. Trump likely is loathed by many powers that be in the Republican establishment.

Lol...Trump claimed he isn't allowed to testify because of the gag order. Obviously no attorney is going to put a serial liar like trump on the stand to be crossed by a prosecutor. He just thinks his base is dumb enough to believe his explanation.

How can anyone support this clown
The guy giving us daily updates on Trumps flatulence calling anyone else a clown 🤔

Isn't the prosecution putting serial convicted liar Cohen on the stand 🤔

Yes Trump's right hand man and fixer....only the best #sleepfarting
Cohen alone is not a credible witness in any fair trial and you know it. And given the nature of the prosecutions testimony to date, including what we learned on cross examination, the State has not come close to proving its case. Bottom line is that there has not been any credible corroborating evidence of what Cohen is about to testify to.

I don't see how any reasonable jury could think that Cohen's testimony moves the needle in any substantial way.

Cohen alone is not a credible witness in any fair trial and you know it. And given the nature of the prosecutions testimony to date, including what we learned on cross examination, the State has not come close to proving its case. Bottom line is that there has not been any credible corroborating evidence of what Cohen is about to testify to.

I don't see how any reasonable jury could think that Cohen's testimony moves the needle in any substantial way.
Yes Trump Inc is very similar to a mob trial. Trumps own AG prosecuted Cohen on his crimes of paying hush money on behlf of trump. This is also why just like in a mob trial they have to provide corroborating testimony, documents and proof. (which there is plenty of)

You are not naive enough to believe Michael Cohen did the payment out of the goodness of his heart?

There is no scenario you will accept any legit evidence or criticism of trump because you are in a cult that is not willing to accept anything that challenges your support of trump.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?"

CNN legal analyst Elie Honig said that the cross-examination of adult film actress and Trump trial witness Stormy Daniels after her testimony against former President Trump was a disaster.

"Her responses were disastrous," Honig said, referring to the moment when Daniels admitted that she hates Trump.

"That’s a big deal," Honig said.

"When the witness hates the person whose liberty is at stake, that’s a big d--- deal!" Honig said. "And she’s putting out tweets, fantasizing about him being in jail. That really undermines the credibility."

Daniels has made multiple posts about Trump on social media, including writing that she "will go to jail" before she has to "pay a penny" to Trump.

"The fact that she owes him $500,000 by order of a court, owes Donald Trump a half million dollars, and said, ‘I will never pay him. I will defy a court order,’ the defense is gonna say, ‘She’s willing to defy a court order. She’s not willing to respect an order from a judge. Why is she gonna respect this oath she took?’ So, I thought it went quite poorly on cross-exam," the analyst said.
Maybe they should've put a gag order on Stormy...I'm sure she's got plenty of experience with gagging.

So any qualified judge anywhere in the country (who donated to Trump and has a kid profiting from Obama prosecution) can retroactively change statute of limitations, come up with crimes that were already investigated by the DOJ, FEC and found without merit, then just have a trial in a 95% Trump voting jurisdiction?

You would have no problem with this?
So Mr justice. Why hasn't the defense or a judge ruled in your favor. I don't see a motion from defense stating statue of limitations has expired etc.

And again he's the most qualified in the state but your qualifications say the judge isn't qualified. Only in the mind of maga does this happen.

So Mr justice. Why hasn't the defense or a judge ruled in your favor. I don't see a motion from defense stating statue of limitations has expired etc.

And again he's the most qualified in the state but your qualifications say the judge isn't qualified. Only in the mind of maga does this happen.
He has a conflict of interest which is disqualifying.

I have no earthly idea why the prosecution put Westerhout on the stand. Horrid witness for them

Prosecution also scuttled Karen McDougle’s testimony today. Perhaps a reaction to the fallout from Stormy Daniels fiasco.

Last edited:
You bringing in Obama, Bush, Carter, Clinton? They've all taken documents.
Not to anywhere near the extent Drumph did . They also didn’t refuse to give them back. Lie about what they had and then try to cover it up using employees ( who refused to commit crimes for him ). Trump had every opportunity to comply and avoid this . Of course he has a biased judge he appointed who is protecting him by delaying