Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

They admitted bringing in the " classified" folders and staging photos for you mouth breathers to drool on.
Are you stretching?

"There are some boxes where the order of items within that box is not the same as in the associated scans,” prosecutors wrote, adding in a footnote: “The Government acknowledges that this is inconsistent with what Government counsel previously understood and represented to the Court.”

I'm counting on him learning from his mistakes in the first run-through.

I don't think that's unrealistic.
I am also counting on the fact that during his first time in office both R's and D's did not support him, I think this time the R's will be on his side on day one. Even if he becomes the dictator for a day that he promised me he would .That second sentence was a joke no need for all people inflicted with TDS to have a melt down.

CNN legal analyst Elie Honig said that the cross-examination of adult film actress and Trump trial witness Stormy Daniels after her testimony against former President Trump was a disaster.

"Her responses were disastrous," Honig said, referring to the moment when Daniels admitted that she hates Trump.

"That’s a big deal," Honig said.

"When the witness hates the person whose liberty is at stake, that’s a big d--- deal!" Honig said. "And she’s putting out tweets, fantasizing about him being in jail. That really undermines the credibility."

Daniels has made multiple posts about Trump on social media, including writing that she "will go to jail" before she has to "pay a penny" to Trump.

"The fact that she owes him $500,000 by order of a court, owes Donald Trump a half million dollars, and said, ‘I will never pay him. I will defy a court order,’ the defense is gonna say, ‘She’s willing to defy a court order. She’s not willing to respect an order from a judge. Why is she gonna respect this oath she took?’ So, I thought it went quite poorly on cross-exam," the analyst said.

Of course. It's like when they make a huge drug bust and next to the big bags of drugs they put a label down that says "cocaine". They still found the cocaine. LOL.

No, it's nothing like that, boob.

Now if they found some weed and put a heroine sign by it, that would be closer.

lmao

Off day today so a great opportunity for trump to get some quality family time with Melania and Barron. (LOL)

What qualifies the judge in NYC to preside over that case?

Maybe the fact that he is a huge Biden supporter and his daughter is a fundraiser for the Democrat Party?

Do you see how out of touch you sound?

Let's pause here for a moment. Bragg is trying to make the case that the allegedly falsified or mischaracterized records constitute a felony in the context of being done in service of FEC violations -- even though, again, the feds already examined all of this and didn't file any related charges. Trump's defense team wants to engage an expert witness, who literally ran the FEC, to explain why Bragg is wrong. But the Biden donor judge won't let that happen.

The Biden donor judge -- who is threatening to put Trump in jail for talking about the case, while letting Trump's disgraced and discredited 'fixer' Michael Cohen mouth off about it at will -- determined that the mechanics of the sexual intercourse between Trump and Daniels has, um, probative value for the jury. But they cannot hear the former head of the FEC challenge the a lynchpin of Bragg's untested bank-shot theory.