Trump: 12 More Years

Elijah Cummings district. Let's nullify all the white votes in HoCo:
1598382590579.png

Yes he is only up 10-12 points and currently closing the gap in both Florida and Texas.

Trump is not doing anything to appeal to anyone but the BASE and is so desperate he is calling press conference to announce faux cures to the cirus like a snakeoil salesman at a carnival. Meanwhile his press secretary has resigned because her family is repulsed by her job in this administration, his spiritural advisor has resigned/fallen due to a cuckold sex scandal with his pool boy, his son is being investigated and is taking the fifth (not something innocent people do you remember) for financial fraud at Trump Inc, his main #1 Advisor is facing an indictment for bilking his voters out of money to build a fake wall that he promised would be built by Mexico, the GOP Senate Intelligence Report blew up any notion of a Russian Hoax and Don Jr apparently needs rehab.

Not a great start for the spiraling chaos of a campaign.
Did you cut copy and paste that from 2016

I knew a what about was coming but the post was just about a local hero Gym Jordan a fierce backer of our outstanding leader in crisis Don Trump . I was just talking Jungle Gym the jacket less one . Did not say anything about gerrymandering in general . Thanks for the Maryland map . I guess

I knew a what about was coming but the post was just about a local hero Gym Jordan a fierce backer of our outstanding leader in crisis Don Trump . I was just talking Jungle Gym the jacket less one . Did not say anything about gerrymandering in general . Thanks for the Maryland map . I guess
No you're post was trying to make it look like Republicans only screw with gerrymandering. Then you get shown a Democrat version and you try to sneak out the back door.

Reactions: y2h
No you're post was trying to make it look like Republicans only screw with gerrymandering. Then you get shown a Democrat version and you try to sneak out the back door.
Didn’t say anything of the kind . You have no idea what I was thinking or trying to do there . It was a post about Gym . I never said or implied only Republicans do anything . Just showed Jungle Gyms district .

The only thing I know about where trump stands is that he will say or do anything to defend trump. I am hoping he wins it is fun to watch him spin blame and the yappi loons defend regardless of any semblance of reality
Then you havent been paying attention.