Top 10 in cincinnati?

How does Moe look this year? Getting rid of Dan Shannon was the best thing Moe could do for its program, and bringing TK back to coach should return Moe to the top of the state/midwest.

Do the players like the coaching change so far?

When did they play anderson? What was the score? Did it really happen?....No because the play May 6th. Indian Hill lost to Anderson in overtime. Don't post if you dont know or are untrue. It pisses everyone off.

St. X- Summit

St. X beat Summit Country Day 17-7 Wednesday night at Summit. Is St. X finally getting it together?

IH is definitely overrated with Aguirre going down I really think their season is over, any hopes at winning state for them are gone unless they beat moeller which to me seems almost impossible with a weak defensive core now

Although Anderson is technically a club team, talent and number-wise they are equal to D1. Their talent base pulls from the Blue Jays. They are like Lakota which pulls from both West and East yet is in D1, while Anderson is club. Figure that out.

St. X is definitely not the team it was last year, but they were missing their top 4 defense against Anderson due to injuries and other school commitments. X is young, and they may not due well in the regular season, but come tournament time, I think you will see a much improved unit.

Natti said:
Although Anderson is technically a club team, talent and number-wise they are equal to D1. Their talent base pulls from the Blue Jays. They are like Lakota which pulls from both West and East yet is in D1, while Anderson is club. Figure that out.

St. X is definitely not the team it was last year, but they were missing their top 4 defense against Anderson due to injuries and other school commitments. X is young, and they may not due well in the regular season, but come tournament time, I think you will see a much improved unit.
Sorry they are not going to peak for the playoffs they are having a down year it happens in this sport

BigMoe1 said:
Sorry they are not going to peak for the playoffs they are having a down year it happens in this sport

X played Anderson down 7 guys. There starting defense was all on retreat, Long (starting attack) has a problem with his foot, Bobby Manier has a broken collar bone, one is coming back from a concussion, and Nate is still out with a collar bone injury. I believe most if not all of them will be back for their next game. For the first time X will have it's full team.

youngmoestud im sorry your bitter about your team losing...but they did. People get hurt thats lacrosse...and the refs might have made a few minor slip ups but nothing dramatic enough to change the game. To be honest I dont know what bad sportmanship you are talking about. Both teams played hard. IH played better and won. Deal with it.

woulda been a totally differnt game if the indian hill kids werent purposly trying to take out mitch frey, and yes the refs did help them, and so did the 4 garbage goals they got, the playoffs will be different

OSUNO1 said:
well i guess Anderson is the best team in the city

wrong. Anderson lost to West 12-3. Seems like you all forgot about that one. The only way to know who is the best team now in Cincy is to wait for West vs. Moeller this week. Its an even match I'd say.