This is why people have a problem with MAGA

I didn't vote for Trump.
If you voted for Biden, it appears that you are the one deflecting and should be embarrassed, to be honest.
You are MAGA. If not then just say that the election was NOT rigged. It seems that all of your MAGA boyfriends are afraid to admit this on my "rigged" thread for fear of reprisal. Are you a coward also? Will you vote in November?

You are MAGA. If not then just say that the election was NOT rigged. It seems that all of your MAGA boyfriends are afraid to admit this on my "rigged" thread for fear of reprisal. Are you a coward also? Will you vote in November?
LOL, it seems like everyone's laughing at you tbh.

LOL, it seems like everyone's laughing at you tbh.
Not a single loser on Yappi is laughing at me. In fact they are reading this exact exchange with bated breath waiting to see if you are a coward or if you have any balls. What'll it be? If you refuse to say the words "the election was not rigged" then everyone reading this will know that I destroyed you.
Do you have any balls?

Not a single loser on Yappi is laughing at me. In fact they are reading this exact exchange with bated breath waiting to see if you are a coward or if you have any balls. What'll it be? If you refuse to say the words "the election was not rigged" then everyone reading this will know that I destroyed you.
Do you have any balls?
Everyone is laughing at you....as far as my balls, just look down at your chin.

Are there any riots(mostly peaceful protests) for you and your racist friends to attend this weekend?
We will wait until November 26. You are invited to Columbus. I plan on bringing my sharpest stick for when I see anything in yellow.

Message of the Day​

message fbi doj cia nsa encourage violence delegitimize maga movement

The hidden role of a religious lobbying group in Ohio’s education ‘backpack bill’​

However, documents obtained by the Ohio Capital Journal through a public records request reveal CCV’s involvement in HB 290 has been more extensive than previously known, and included the advice and promotion of outside groups like Heritage Action and the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC).

Two Plead Guilty To Stealing Ashley Biden’s Diary, Selling It To Project Veritas For $40,000​

“Harris, a Trump supporter who was short on money, later learned that Ashley Biden had lived at the residence. She then found the diary and made contact with Kurdlander in August to help reach out to Project Veritas, according to the New York Times. The right-wing organization—which bills itself as an investigative journalism outlet that has become well-known for publishing heavily edited, misleading video clips—agreed to buy the diary in September 2020 after confirming its authenticity.”