This is why people have a problem with MAGA

“Threats of violence over politics has increased heavily in the last few years. But the darkness has reached new lows. My new interns made this compilation of recent calls they’ve received while serving in my DC office. WARNING: this video contains foul & graphic language”

Last edited by a moderator:

If Republicans Retake Congress In November, Here’s What Their Agenda Will Look Like​

Blueprint to Save America, released in June by the Republican Study Committee, details the group’s priorities. Since nearly 75 percent of Republican House lawmakers are RSC members, these priorities are shared by a majority of the GOP caucus. The 122-page manifesto, containing a laundry list of longstanding conservative desires, calls for significantly reducing the size of America’s social safety net, drastically limiting abortion access nationwide, effectively throwing in the towel on combatting climate change, raising the age requirement to receive full Social Security benefits, cracking down on transgender rights, and making it easier for Americans to carry concealed weapons.

But at least you will own the libs! I actually read it which is more then you idiots would do. Sunsetting all government programs what you really want? Do you think people will actually save for retirement on their own? Hell, I had people decline our 401k because they want to buy that extra lottery ticket. You get the government you deserve

You people might want to take a look at just what you will be voting for!

Last edited by a moderator:
The city of Mobile, Ala., has warned residents that potentially toxic forever chemicals are present in their water at levels above government recommendations.

The levels discovered are above the nearly undetectable levels the EPA ruled safe in June, our colleagues at Nexstar station WKRG reported on Thursday.

What are forever chemicals? A huge and constantly growing class of thousands of novel chemicals used for decades to combat fire and repel oil and water in products from firefighting foams to nonstick pans, as we have reported.

Technically known as per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances, or PFAS, they are known as forever chemicals because their chemical stability — the very thing that makes them so industrially useful — means they do not break down over time.

If Republicans Retake Congress In November, Here’s What Their Agenda Will Look Like​

Blueprint to Save America, released in June by the Republican Study Committee, details the group’s priorities. Since nearly 75 percent of Republican House lawmakers are RSC members, these priorities are shared by a majority of the GOP caucus. The 122-page manifesto, containing a laundry list of longstanding conservative desires, calls for significantly reducing the size of America’s social safety net, drastically limiting abortion access nationwide, effectively throwing in the towel on combatting climate change, raising the age requirement to receive full Social Security benefits, cracking down on transgender rights, and making it easier for Americans to carry concealed weapons.

But at least you will own the libs! I actually read it which is more then you idiots would do. Sunsetting all government programs what you really want? Do you think people will actually save for retirement on their own? Hell, I had people decline our 401k because they want to buy that extra lottery ticket. You get the government you deserve

You people might want to take a look at just what you will be voting for!

Cracking Up Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

Pete tells it like it is, we need more people like him.

Glad to see this clown has resurfaced after he and his husband went on their seemingly never ending paternity leave. This fudge packin' little Leftist ought to leave the constitutionality stuff alone, and focus on the 1000's of flights that are being cancelled, the 1000's of cargo ships setting off our coasts that can not get off loaded, and the trucks that can't get goods across our country. Ya know like, transportation stuff.....I know he's not a real transportation secretary, but he at least ought to pretend like the rest of the Leftists.

Arrest made in case of 10-year-old rape survivor forced to travel to Indiana for abortion

Gym Jordan and FAUX traumatized this young girl all over again claiming this never happened, where is their apology??

Arrest made in case of 10-year-old rape survivor forced to travel to Indiana for abortion

Gym Jordan and FAUX traumatized this young girl all over again claiming this never happened, where is their apology??

Not only are you late with this block buster, you're in the wrong thread. Go to the thread labeled "The statement by Goofy Joe about a 10 year old girl raped in Ohio, was this a true story." We already solved this mystery, you probably ain't gonna' be happy......

Glad to see this clown has resurfaced after he and his husband went on their seemingly never ending paternity leave. This fudge packin' little Leftist ought to leave the constitutionality stuff alone, and focus on the 1000's of flights that are being cancelled, the 1000's of cargo ships setting off our coasts that can not get off loaded, and the trucks that can't get goods across our country. Ya know like, transportation stuff.....I know he's not a real transportation secretary, but he at least ought to pretend like the rest of the Leftists.
He does not have time for those problems top of his list is fixing our racist interstate highways.

Really nice story. I personally never would fly a F Trump sign on my home or business and I anyone that dose about any President I think is very ignorant.

How an author, a NASCAR star and a young boy flipped 'Let's Go Brandon' on its head​

President Biden is seeing a boost to his approval rating following his first State of the Union address this week, with a poll released Friday showing him at 47 percent.

How's that SOTU bounce going?