The Vaccine is Effective

Wow. And I'm the "cold-hearted bastard". Lol
You must be if you fail to appreciate the critical role the school environment plays in trying to help disadvantaged kids. Closing schools should be done only as a last resort and in response to a clear and present danger. Covid was neither of these things.

You must be if you fail to appreciate the critical role the school environment plays in trying to help disadvantaged kids. Closing schools should be done only as a last resort and in response to a clear and present danger. Covid was neither of these things.
So by your own definition, you must support child abuse as well, considering you referenced yourself as a Trump supporting conservative. As I previously mentioned in this thread, his administration worked to kill funding for after-school programs. It's ironic that you claim to truly believe that the school environment plays a critical role in helping disadvantaged kids, and then line up behind those who want to take that lifeline away.

So by your own definition, you must support child abuse as well, considering you referenced yourself as a Trump supporting conservative. As I previously mentioned in this thread, his administration worked to kill funding for after-school programs. It's ironic that you claim to truly believe that the school environment plays a critical role in helping disadvantaged kids, and then line up behind those who want to take that lifeline away.
School and after school are not the same thing.

And here are over 400 studies dealing with everything from the damage of the lock downs to the issues associated with community wide mask wearing. All people have to do is scroll down the list and click on a direct link to the study.

You've posted this link from Brownstone before on here. I've seen it. In some ways, it's disingenuous to claim there are over 400 studies when a cursory glance shows a myriad of opinion pieces. And from AIER - a libertarian think tank no less. And the Trump Administration supported the Great Barrington Declaration, which would clearly align with your political bias. So I get why you would take this as gospel. I, on the other hand, do not. Just for fun, if you go to their website, you can literally sign the declaration as a 'Medical and Public Health Scientist' or 'Medical practitioner' without any vetting. And then they count you as such. What a joke. Lol.

And as far as one particular opinion piece is concerned, considering it's contextual to what we're discussing in regard to children, AIER states the following:

"We don’t have a wealth of scientific evidence on exactly when it is safe or not safe for children to be masked, but here’s a good rule of thumb. If you wouldn’t put a child in the front seat of your Prius without disabling the airbag – think twice before requiring an otherwise healthy child to wear a mask – or even forcing them to social distance in school.

On the dangers of masks generally, a recent mini-review reported “There are insufficient data to quantify all of the adverse effects that might reduce the acceptability, adherence and effectiveness of face masks.” We agree that the adequate primary type comparative effectiveness research is still not available but we do have strong anecdotal, reported, and real-world information as indicated above, along with some primary evidence, which we have judged appropriate to inform the discussion sufficiently."

Cool story. I can also provide anecdotal, reported, and real-world information too. But I understand how this article would scare some people. 🤷‍♂️

It's almost like I'm a frickin' psychic!

I don't know my own strength!

lmao
Sorry. Just provided my analysis of Brownstone. Lol. Thanks for your concern though!

Did you know they count "Mr. Banana Rama" as a signatory of the Great Barrington Declaration? You can't make that sht up. Oh, wait. I guess that dude did. 🤣 As you were, citizen.

So let's recap. We're talking about the masking of children, in case you forgot. You start randomly yammering about Co2 poisoning. I ask you for any studies conducted to provide context for the impact to masked children. You again begin to go off on an arbitrary rant about 'breathing your waste respiration,' etc. Lol.

You should just give up now.

That's hilarious. I don't give a damn if you believe breathing respiratory waste daily for months presents zero health risks to children.

Defending the indefensible is kinda your thing.

Blather on, boob. lmao

Sorry. Just provided my analysis of Brownstone. Lol.

And I thank you for it! Very funny stuff.

Shooting the messenger is another one of your things. It's almost as funny as your "I'm just following the rules" schtick.

We all laugh hardily at your impotence.

That's hilarious. I don't give a damn if you believe breathing respiratory waste daily for months presents zero health risks to children.

Defending the indefensible is kinda your thing.

Blather on, boob. lmao
So why did you bring it up in the first place then?

You're flailing, citizen. Lol.

And I thank you for it! Very funny stuff.

Shooting the messenger is another one of your things. It's almost as funny as your "I'm just following the rules" schtick.

We all laugh hardily at your impotence.
I mean, you "just followed the rules" at the Pro Bass Shop, remember?

Welcome to the flock, sheep! Lol.

Here’s where the CDC changed the measuring standards for child speech development. They knew what effects masking has on speech development from the start. The CDC is all about changing definitions to cover their tracks. Another example is them changing the definition of herd immunity to fit their vaccine agenda. Sherm really needs to here as he continues to prove his foolish sheep-like understanding of what’s really going on.

I mean, you "just followed the rules" at the Pro Bass Shop, remember?

Welcome to the flock, sheep! Lol.

Once again dope, you're comparing literally 5 min of pulling up a face gaiter to the days and months of masking children.

It's part of the stupid sht I was referring to in my previous post.

Oh well.

Finally some good science looking at risk/benefit considerations when considering covid vaccination. I'll repeat that covid vaccine mandates for children & college aged people are child abuse for the kids and immoral for the young adults.

Abstract

Students at North American universities risk disenrollment due to third dose COVID-19 vaccine mandates. We present a risk-benefit assessment of boosters in this age group and provide five ethical arguments against mandates. We estimate that 22,000 - 30,000 previously uninfected adults aged 18-29 must be boosted with an mRNA vaccine to prevent one COVID-19 hospitalization. Using CDC and sponsor-reported adverse event data, we find that booster mandates may cause a net expected harm: per COVID-19 hospitalization prevented in previously uninfected young adults, we anticipate 18 to 98 serious adverse events, including 1.7 to 3.0 booster-associated myocarditis cases in males, and 1,373 to 3,234 cases of grade ≥3 reactogenicity which interferes with daily activities. Given the high prevalence of post-infection immunity, this risk-benefit profile is even less favorable. University booster mandates are unethical because: 1) no formal risk-benefit assessment exists for this age group; 2) vaccine mandates may result in a net expected harm to individual young people; 3) mandates are not proportionate: expected harms are not outweighed by public health benefits given the modest and transient effectiveness of vaccines against transmission; 4) US mandates violate the reciprocity principle because rare serious vaccine-related harms will not be reliably compensated due to gaps in current vaccine injury schemes; and 5) mandates create wider social harms.

You've posted this link from Brownstone before on here. I've seen it. In some ways, it's disingenuous to claim there are over 400 studies when a cursory glance shows a myriad of opinion pieces. And from AIER - a libertarian think tank no less. And the Trump Administration supported the Great Barrington Declaration, which would clearly align with your political bias. So I get why you would take this as gospel. I, on the other hand, do not. Just for fun, if you go to their website, you can literally sign the declaration as a 'Medical and Public Health Scientist' or 'Medical practitioner' without any vetting. And then they count you as such. What a joke. Lol.

And as far as one particular opinion piece is concerned, considering it's contextual to what we're discussing in regard to children, AIER states the following:

"We don’t have a wealth of scientific evidence on exactly when it is safe or not safe for children to be masked, but here’s a good rule of thumb. If you wouldn’t put a child in the front seat of your Prius without disabling the airbag – think twice before requiring an otherwise healthy child to wear a mask – or even forcing them to social distance in school.

On the dangers of masks generally, a recent mini-review reported “There are insufficient data to quantify all of the adverse effects that might reduce the acceptability, adherence and effectiveness of face masks.” We agree that the adequate primary type comparative effectiveness research is still not available but we do have strong anecdotal, reported, and real-world information as indicated above, along with some primary evidence, which we have judged appropriate to inform the discussion sufficiently."

Cool story. I can also provide anecdotal, reported, and real-world information too. But I understand how this article would scare some people. 🤷‍♂️
Nice bit of cherry picking there. Of curse the Brownstone link contains 61 studies/commentaries considering the safety of masking. Here's one that provides a summary of studies with links to each study discussed:

Nice bit of cherry picking there. Of curse the Brownstone link contains 61 studies/commentaries considering the safety of masking. Here's one that provides a summary of studies with links to each study discussed:

Well, that didn't mention hypercapnia, but it sure raises questions with consequences that are even more concerning!

I never considered you're actually inhaling the mask!

Thank you.

So why are so many American Universities still requiring the shot? Do the Danes know something American academia doesn’t?

From Berenson:

Denmark will bar almost everyone under 50 from receiving more mRNA Covid jabs, the Danish Health Authority said yesterday.

Denmark had already ended Covid shots for nearly everyone under 18. The new rules go much further.

Danes under 50 will only be allowed to receive the shots if they are “higher risk of becoming severely [emphasis added] from Covid-19.”

The Danish Health Authority has not yet defined those groups, but they will likely include only a handful of people, such as those receiving cancer treatments that suppress their immune systems. Pregnant women are unlikely to be included.

Denmark did not explicitly say the risks of mRNA jabs now outweigh their benefits for healthy people under 50.

But that view is implicit in the announcement, which does not merely discourage but actually bans shots for those people, even though Denmark expects “a large wave of [Covid] infection” in the next few months.

So why are so many American Universities still requiring the shot? Do the Danes know something American academia doesn’t?

From Berenson:

Denmark will bar almost everyone under 50 from receiving more mRNA Covid jabs, the Danish Health Authority said yesterday.

Denmark had already ended Covid shots for nearly everyone under 18. The new rules go much further.

Danes under 50 will only be allowed to receive the shots if they are “higher risk of becoming severely [emphasis added] from Covid-19.”

The Danish Health Authority has not yet defined those groups, but they will likely include only a handful of people, such as those receiving cancer treatments that suppress their immune systems. Pregnant women are unlikely to be included.

Denmark did not explicitly say the risks of mRNA jabs now outweigh their benefits for healthy people under 50.

But that view is implicit in the announcement, which does not merely discourage but actually bans shots for those people, even though Denmark expects “a large wave of [Covid] infection” in the next few months.
Something is up

From Berenson:

The news out of Denmark is huge. And your question is spot on. Do American universities have absolute liability protection here? Because if they don't any student who gets boosted in order to attend classes that suffers a health issue is going to win a big lawsuit.

“Joe Biden’s message to young, healthy American patriots is clear: unless you submit to taking a politicized, ineffective COVID-19 vaccine, you cannot serve in the Armed Forces,” he said in a statement. “Through their tyrannical military vaccine mandate, this Administration is intentionally forcing out thousands of the brave men and women who sacrifice to serve our country. This de facto ideological purge will continue to undermine our military readiness for years to come.”

1663289350313.png

Last edited:
This is just as bad as mandating people have to get the shot … still should be personal choice … I could agree with recommending not getting a vaccination … baring it is just as wrong as mandates!