The Vaccine is Effective

What?

So you are high. Again, I've said nothing about children dying.

The propensity for making sht up is all yours, slugger.
<sigh> So you were trying to insinuate that "hours, days, weeks and months of rebreathing the poisons your body exhales" does what then? You want to try again? Lol.

It's so effective you need to get quarterly boosters.🤣
From the sound of it last night on SNF, C. Collinsworth skipped his quarterly booster. I'm expecting to hear about his demise "from" covid any day now.

Dr. Death (thanks OS) is in his mom's basement in Mason chomping at the bit to report the news when it breaks.

So they had to learn from home. Parents are accountable for that, no? And if you believe your children were falling behind due to masking, you help address this in the home. 🤷‍♂️

Again, if you're an involved parent, and you're communicating with the teachers, you address these variances at home. It's not that hard.
So I can assume that you are against feeding kids in school? Shouldn't parents be more accountable for giving their kids breakfast and then providing them a lunch? I'm gad you're on board with eliminating ALL school meal programs!

And what about the dysfunctional home situations for so many kids?

Keeping schools closed in the fall of 2020 was an act of child abuse.

I guess it depends which School District you were in. My children had to wear masks, but were given multiple mask breaks throughout the day. Not sure my youngest wore his correctly, or kept his nose covered 100% of the time. So likely not effective. But they didn't complain. As parents, we weren't fans of masking in schools, but followed the rules. This is all anecdotal of course. I can't speak for others.
And the fact is that the masks did NOTHING to protect your kids, their teachers or any other people they came into contact with. And for the record it didn't matter how your youngest kid wore his mask - masking doesn't work.

And are you denying the fact that masking of very young kids and kids with speech disorders negatively impacted language skills development?

Link to confirm the number of children who died related to 'rebreathing the poisons your body exhales' from wearing a mask?
Oh please are you kidding me? So when parents beat their children bloody it's not child abuse if the kid doesn't die?

Masks created unhealthy conditions by concentrating microbial populations in the facial area. A lot of kids got sick as a result.

There was no medical or scientific justification for masking children. At the same time there are proven problems with masking kids. How any rational person can still defend this is beyond me.

<sigh> So you were trying to insinuate that "hours, days, weeks and months of rebreathing the poisons your body exhales" does what then? You want to try again? Lol.

I guess you'll need to start with a remedial education if you're truly in the dark here.

Take this basic biological fact and run with it. There are copious scientific studies for you to explore and learn from. You owe it to your kids to be literate on all matters concerning their health and well-being.

I guess you'll need to start with a remedial education if you're truly in the dark here.

Take this basic biological fact and run with it. There are copious scientific studies for you to explore and learn from. You owe it to your kids to be literate on all matters concerning their health and well-being.
And here are over 400 studies dealing with everything from the damage of the lock downs to the issues associated with community wide mask wearing. All people have to do is scroll down the list and click on a direct link to the study.

And here are over 400 studies dealing with everything from the damage of the lock downs to the issues associated with community wide mask wearing. All people have to do is scroll down the list and click on a direct link to the study.

Is that the list Ox refused to read?

Sherman will do the same shortly. lol

So then you must have at least one link to a study that provides significant statistical data supporting the harm that Co2 specifically caused from masking children during the pandemic, right?

Either way, it’s hilarious that you actually believe that carbon dioxide molecules are large enough to get trapped inside a cloth, medical, or breathable fabric mask. FFS. :ROFLMAO:

So then you must have at least one link to a study that provides significant statistical data supporting the harm that Co2 specifically caused from masking children during the pandemic, right?

Either way, it’s hilarious that you actually believe that carbon dioxide molecules are large enough to get trapped inside a cloth, medical, or breathable fabric mask. FFS. :ROFLMAO:

You can't be serious.

There are links in the link I posted. A simple Google search will yield plenty of results confirming the negative effects of continually breathing your waste respiration. Most are short term, some can be long term. It's fairly common knowledge.

Are you just lazy, or incurably stupid?

Hypoxia ,Fight or Fight response. FFS

The mask catches and stops the virus? FFS Do you understand the size if virus?

You can't be serious.

There are links in the link I posted. A simple Google search will yield plenty of results confirming the negative effects of continually breathing your waste respiration. Most are short term, some can be long term. It's fairly common knowledge.

Are you just lazy, or incurably stupid?
So let's recap. We're talking about the masking of children, in case you forgot. You start randomly yammering about Co2 poisoning. I ask you for any studies conducted to provide context for the impact to masked children. You again begin to go off on an arbitrary rant about 'breathing your waste respiration,' etc. Lol.

You should just give up now.

So let's recap. We're talking about the masking of children, in case you forgot. You start randomly yammering about Co2 poisoning. I ask you for any studies conducted to provide context for the impact to masked children. You again begin to go off on an arbitrary rant about 'breathing your waste respiration,' etc. Lol.

You should just give up now.
Why would there be a study about masking children? Seriously?

So I can assume that you are against feeding kids in school? Shouldn't parents be more accountable for giving their kids breakfast and then providing them a lunch? I'm gad you're on board with eliminating ALL school meal programs!
Where did I say I'm on board with eliminating all school meal programs? Parents should be accountable in providing meals for their children. And shame on those who don't. But it's not a binary choice. You can support both, no?
And what about the dysfunctional home situations for so many kids?
Hate to break it to you, but these were dysfunctional before the pandemic, and are likely still now that it's over. How were you and the politicians you support addressing this situation before masking began?
Keeping schools closed in the fall of 2020 was an act of child abuse.
No it wasn't.

And the fact is that the masks did NOTHING to protect your kids, their teachers or any other people they came into contact with. And for the record it didn't matter how your youngest kid wore his mask - masking doesn't work.
I doubt they did an 'all caps' NOTHING, but your point is taken. Anecdotally, my kids never got the 'Vid throughout the pandemic, so there's that. I guess we were lucky. We generally abide by the policies/procedures set by the school. If you don't care to, that's your call. My kid can't wear a hat or hood in the school building either, which I think is dumb. But we follow the guideline anyway.
And are you denying the fact that masking of very young kids and kids with speech disorders negatively impacted language skills development?
Children with speech disorders should be on IEP's or 504's that address the necessary measures to mitigate this hindrance. That's what occurred in our School District. I can't speak for others.

Where did I say I'm on board with eliminating all school meal programs? Parents should be accountable in providing meals for their children. And shame on those who don't. But it's not a binary choice. You can support both, no?

Hate to break it to you, but these were dysfunctional before the pandemic, and are likely still now that it's over. How were you and the politicians you support addressing this situation before masking began?

No it wasn't.
In support of school masking and in an effort to minimize any potential damage to learning you wrote: "Parents are accountable for that, no?" This applies even more to feeding your children, no? My point was that you're arguing to keep kids masked up and it's the parents responsibility to note any change in their learning experiences. Seems like that would apply to schools providing meals it's a parent responsibility to feed their own kids.

Your 2nd point revels what a cold hearted bastard you are. Even I as a Trump supporting conservative recognize that for a lot of kids school is the safest & healthiest place they can be at. To close schools for a pandemic that represented almost no risk to them was not only a gross screw up of the cost/benefit relationship but a clear case of child abuse.

And es it was child abuse t keep schools closed in the fall of 2020.

Oh please are you kidding me? So when parents beat their children bloody it's not child abuse if the kid doesn't die?
The fact that you're even comparing actual child abuse to masking of children is laughable. Feel free to ask a child of abuse if they'd rather get beaten by a coat hanger for not taking out the trash, or wear a mask to school.

I doubt they did an 'all caps' NOTHING, but your point is taken. Anecdotally, my kids never got the 'Vid throughout the pandemic, so there's that. I guess we were lucky. We generally abide by the policies/procedures set by the school. If you don't care to, that's your call. My kid can't wear a hat or hood in the school building either, which I think is dumb. But we follow the guideline anyway.

Children with speech disorders should be on IEP's or 504's that address the necessary measures to mitigate this hindrance. That's what occurred in our School District. I can't speak for others.
So you're comparing a dress code to a MANDATE that ALL kids must wear a mask covering their face? Please.

The point is that masking resulted in kids WHO WERE NOT EXPERIENCING SPEECH DISORDERS developing them.

The fact that you're even comparing actual child abuse to masking of children is laughable. Feel free to ask a child of abuse if they'd rather get beaten by a coat hanger for not taking out the trash, or wear a mask to school.
Oh so now you're rank ordering the degree of child abuse? Feel free to ask a child if they would rather get beaten or skip classes and hang out in recess all day playing video games. I know what the answer will be and BOTH of these things are child abuse.

In support of school masking and in an effort to minimize any potential damage to learning you wrote: "Parents are accountable for that, no?" This applies even more to feeding your children, no? My point was that you're arguing to keep kids masked up and it's the parents responsibility to note any change in their learning experiences. Seems like that would apply to schools providing meals it's a parent responsibility to feed their own kids.

Your 2nd point revels what a cold hearted bastard you are. Even I as a Trump supporting conservative recognize that for a lot of kids school is the safest & healthiest place they can be at. To close schools for a pandemic that represented almost no risk to them was not only a gross screw up of the cost/benefit relationship but a clear case of child abuse.

And es it was child abuse t keep schools closed in the fall of 2020.
Please cite where I argued to "keep kids masked up". I'm arguing that claims of child abuse are ridiculous. Big difference.

Oh so now you're rank ordering the degree of child abuse? Feel free to ask a child if they would rather get beaten or skip classes and hang out in recess all day playing video games. I know what the answer will be and BOTH of these things are child abuse.
Wow. And I'm the "cold-hearted bastard". Lol

Please cite where I argued to "keep kids masked up". I'm arguing that claims of child abuse are ridiculous. Big difference.
You supported the idea of masking kids even though they were at almost no risk from covid and masking creates all sorts of well documented health & childhood development issues.

And it's clear to any thinking person that mandating masking of children at school was child abuse because it hurt kids without providing any benefit.

You supported the idea of masking kids even though they were at almost no risk from covid and masking creates all sorts of well documented health & childhood development issues.
So you can't cite it. Noted.
And it's clear to any thinking person that mandating masking of children at school was child abuse because it hurt kids without providing any benefit.
How many administrators, school board members, State reps were charged with child abuse?