3  Alan Page          DL  1967  Central Catholic (Canton) 42
4  Luke Kuechly       LB  2012  St. Xavier (Cincinnati)   60
5  Len Dawson         QB  1957  Alliance (Alliance)       88
6  Charles Woodson    DB  1998  Ross (Fremont)            97
7  Ben Roethlisberger QB  2004  Findlay (Findlay)         108
8  Clarke Hinkle      RB  1932  Toronto (Toronto)         116
9  Jim Parker         OL  1957  Scott (Toledo)            119
10  Cris Carter       WR  1987  Middletown (Middletown)   125

I'm not knocking the list, but my goodness, Frank Sinkwich from Youngstown Chaney is on there 5 times that I saw.

225, 375, 385, 450, 557.

This list is always a little weird because you have things like Spencer Ware, Beanie Wells and Mitch Trubisky ahead of Burrow, multiple entries for Domenik Hixon, Marion Motley also being entered in for being a KR, Tom Tupac’s selection for being a Punter and Kyle Juszczyk at 591.

Ohio rank to the left, National rank to the right

Code:
1  Roger Staubach     QB  1969  Purcell (Cincinnati)      18
2  Jack Lambert       LB  1974  Mantua (Mantua)           24
7  Ben Roethlisberger QB  2004  FindlaCX≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈BV y (Findlay)         108

because this list is a tad bit off but a lot of great players on this list ....but it's some that's left off as well

Don't see Maurice Clarett on this list. Wasn't he the USA Today national player of the year ?

Now i see that it is only based on pro accomplishments.

Last edited:
I'm not knocking the list, but my goodness, Frank Sinkwich from Youngstown Chaney is on there 5 times that I saw.

225, 375, 385, 450, 557.

I'm a homer too but personally I think Mr. Sinkwich should be rated higher than 225.

He led his Georgia Bulldogs to victories in the Orange Bowl, Georgia's 1st Bowl game and set a total offense record of 382 yards in the game. The next year won the Rose Bowl, led the country in total offense (the first player from a major school to put up over 2000 yards in a season with 2187) by almost 600 yards over the #2 finisher. Georgia led the country in offensive yards per game with just under 430 YPG. The Bulldogs were named #1 in the country in a few polls and #2 behind Ohio State in the AP Poll. He won the Heisman Trophy.

He was the overall #1 pick in the NFL draft. As a rookie he led the NFL in punt returns and was 3rd in passing yardage even though he was a TB/HB on offense and a DB on defense where he returned 1 INT for a TD. The next season he led the league in punting, was 2nd in scoring, 3rd in rushing, 3rd in passing yardage, had a few INTs as a DB and was named the NFL MVP when he won the Joe F. Carr Trophy. He suffered an injury that shortened his NFL career but he did play for a few seasons in the AAFC. He was the HC at Tampa U. for a few years, He is also a member of the College Football Hall of Fame. That's not a bad resume for the 225th best player in Ohio history.

Considering he wasn't highly recruited, Le'Veon Bell at #53 is interesting. This past August while I was in Los Angeles, I was part of Fox' Masked Singer studio audience and I was more impressed with him being Milkshake. His Jump on It was outstanding, Ha!

116. Rosss Browner?- should say Warren not Hudson
They got Warren Western Reserve mixed up with Western Reserve Academy which is in Hudson. Lots of other errors and omissions, too.

From the website:

--This website uses statistics and results to rank players. It does not use opinion/bias to rank players.
--Only professional league stats are factored into the ratings.
--What a player did in High School or College does factor into the ratings.

Not saying the list sucks but Patrick Mahomes and Joe Burrow are barely on it. if you are drafting the league from the last decade, that’s the first and second pick

Ohio rank to the left, National rank to the right

Code:
1  Roger Staubach     QB  1969  Purcell (Cincinnati)      18
2  Jack Lambert       LB  1974  Mantua (Mantua)           24
7  Ben Roethlisberger QB  2004  Findlay (Findlay)         108

HOW'D you boys manage to keep gentle Ben outta jail in his youthful days? He committed sexual assault of a coed at my college alma mater in Milledgeville, Ga., back in the day. And I DOUBT VERY seriously if that event was a one off.

Well that didn't work!

Let's try again...

1675523807844.png