The stats are FINALLY up for Colerain/FF

bearcatfan

Some of you were bugging me (;)) about the stats for that game the past week, but FYI they are finally up on the GMC website.

bearcatfan said:
Some of you were bugging me (;)) about the stats for that game the past week, but FYI they are finally up on the GMC website.

Do you know what happened to them?

Yeah, from what I hear the Fairfield guy who started the season doing the stats bailed on them, so they had a replacement guy doing their last 2 games. He emailed us and said he had quite a few mess-ups and somehow didn't even have the score right. So we got a copy of the game tape and did it ourselves on Monday. The funny thing is, not even 10 minutes after we finished that and emailed the stats out, the Fairfiled guy emailed us and said he finally had it all sorted out. Crazy stuff.

bearcatfan said:
Who would do such a ridiculous thing like bug you?? ;)

Glad to see the stats are up. Thanks for the effort.

BTW, is it easier to do the stats for a game that's on tape?

-CF

Heaven's no, it's really hard to see the numbers on tape. Sure you can pause and rewind and fastforward, but it's really hard to see the numbers.

colgar, I did want to ask you something semi-important. Against West, the computer crashed twice on us during the game. Coincidently, both times were on sacks, and the computer froze in the same exact place on the screen. I was wondering if this ever happened to you, or if this is anything we should worry about.