The official 2021 Canton McKinley Football discussion

Getting a win is always nice,worked thru the many mistakes and still came on top.HUGE game this coming week against JACKSON,a must win for the boys...BAM!

Nice!!!!

Attachments

• DE0DF7D5-6839-4BA1-916B-AF16519998C1.jpeg
    DE0DF7D5-6839-4BA1-916B-AF16519998C1.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 19
McKinley beat Wayne on the road 28-12
The McKinley Bulldogs smoked Green 34-14
The pups beat a good tough Lake team 28-16
McKinley beat a undefeated State ranked Jackson team on the road.

Celebrate on the weekend and Grind during the week,only three nites to practice till the Eagles come to play...BAM!

Hasn’t been a perfect season, obviously but fans should be proud of the boys who stuck around and never quit fighting.
Canton McKinley Football Nation should stand and salute the players and staff for this season...BAM!

I was wanting to buy tickets for the upper deck for the Massillon Mck game and their website had said that they would be available today…I only see visitor side tickets available. Help?

I was wanting to buy tickets for the upper deck for the Massillon Mck game and their website had said that they would be available today…I only see visitor side tickets available. Help?
Click on the Home side tickets and that is where you can get the upper deck tickets

The Bulldog Freshmen team defeated by Massillon frosh, 30-34. The Pups frosh squad ends the season at 3-6.
Some of the freshman football players that would have played at McKinley went elsewhere due to the fall out of pizza gate.; McKinley lost a lot of talent from that class.

Some of the freshman football players that would have played at McKinley went elsewhere due to the fall out of pizza gate.; McKinley lost a lot of talent from that class.
Quite a few at GlenOak.

GameDay on a Saturday afternoon boys,enjoy the moment and play to win the last game of the regular season.A lot of talk this week but just stay together get a win at Home...BAM! ?