The Great Resignation Is Accelerating

Appeal process: One phone call and they did not even talk to my wife, the guy let me do the talking for my wife and it was all over in less than two minutes. Not long and certainly not painful .
When my company puts someone down as "quit" they get denied. In every state we work there is then an appeal process, which for the employee can be long and tedious. This is simply based on what I know. Perhaps your wife's situation was different?

Anecdotal BS.
No it's not. It's becoming quite normal how people are playing the Welfare system to live off we the taxpayers. If you think this is just one isolated incident then you really do have your head buried in a dark place.
Obama Care is not to blame here.
Obamacare was set to be a failure from the get go and it has totally screwed up our healthcare system. You'renot paying attention if you don't think it has any affect on company benefits and the decline in our healthcare system.

No it's not. It's becoming quite normal how people are playing the Welfare system to live off we the taxpayers. If you think this is just one isolated incident then you really do have your head buried in a dark place.

Obamacare was set to be a failure from the get go and it has totally screwed up our healthcare system. You'renot paying attention if you don't think it has any affect on company benefits and the decline in our healthcare system.
Wrong. You told a three times removed story. Then you tried your hardest to equate Obamacare to the problem because you want it to be the problem. Epic fail.

Wrong. You told a three times removed story. Then you tried your hardest to equate Obamacare to the problem because you want it to be the problem. Epic fail.
Don't hurt yourself when you fall off that high horse you sit on while you try to justify your critic. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the story I shared is becoming common place when you read news stories. I've read recently about two different unwed mothers, one with 9 children and another with 13 living in pubic housing and neither one of them work. You're the one living in a dream world.

Don't hurt yourself when you fall off that high horse you sit on while you try to justify your critic. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the story I shared is becoming common place when you read news stories. I've read recently about two different unwed mothers, one with 9 children and another with 13 living in pubic housing and neither one of them work. You're the one living in a dream world.
Don't hurt yourself coming up with more anecdotal BS.

Right off the bat, your first statement is not true. People that quit jobs can get unemployment. All you have to do is prove you quit with cause and reason. My wife quit her last job and got unemployment. You do not get unemployment if you quit just because you do not want to work anymore but you do if the company you work for is writing you paychecks that banks will not cash.
So you admit being a blood sucker who defrauds the government for hand outs?

When my company puts someone down as "quit" they get denied. In every state we work there is then an appeal process, which for the employee can be long and tedious. This is simply based on what I know. Perhaps your wife's situation was different?
He has no idea. His wife quit, told some lies and started receiving handouts.

It is not common practice and if true, is one massive aberration.