The Goat Retires

I really didn't think he would retire this season. I thought he would have announced it before the season and have the sendoff that he deserves.

There are more saying he's done than not. Not a big Adam Schefter fan, but he's normally right on these things. I just wonder how bad things were getting in the Buccaneer locker room.

I really didn't think he would retire this season. I thought he would have announced it before the season and have the sendoff that he deserves.
The worst part about this news, real or not, is that Brady was not the one who got to tell people hes retiring. With the career hes had, he deserved to be the one that told people hes hanging em up. Adam Schefter is just like a political reporter, "I have unnamed sources that are telling me" What does that even mean? I wish I could have wrote my college papers like that.

The worst part about this news, real or not, is that Brady was not the one who got to tell people hes retiring. With the career hes had, he deserved to be the one that told people hes hanging em up. Adam Schefter is just like a political reporter, "I have unnamed sources that are telling me" What does that even mean? I wish I could have wrote my college papers like that.
Brady had a leak somewhere. And the sources have to stay unnamed because if they were named, they wouldn't become good sources anymore.

ESPN can suck it. I borderline despise that network