The decline of fast food restaurants.

Tesoro

After three visits to fast food places last week...I'm convinced that fast food places value is declining.

Spent $16.50 at taco bell on a drink, burrito supreme and chicken Casadia . Way too expensive and it sucked. I could have went down the street and had a nice meal at a mexican restaurant.

Stopped at Burger king....way too many tattoos, piercings....and employees sitting with their fat girlfriends who were hanging out in booths drinking 64 oz drinks.

Wendy's....absolutely horrible food for the cost.

I'm done....I'll stop at a bar, diner etc. before I waste another dime at a fast food joint.

I like Wendy's but the cost is just stupid. Last time I went there with my son, we got two combo meals and a frosty and it was $38. We could have easily gotten a burger or chicken sandwich at any number of casual dining restaurants or sports bar and spent less.

I haven't eaten Taco Bell in years because the food sucks, but around Christmas, I picked it up for my son and I got 6 soft tacos with sour cream and it was $18. They charged me $.79 for sour cream on each taco smh.

I wouldn't eat Burger King if it was free. Never have been a fan. About the only place that's still affordable is McDonald's, but the quality of the food and the service is hit or miss, but their fries are my favorite so I'll eat there when I get the craving. I prefer Penn Station, Chipotle, or Skyline if I'm getting fast food most of the time. It's pricey, but the vast majority of the time the food and service is good.

Taco Bell - all I ever get is something off their value menu for a couple of $.

Burger King - Senior coffee, black for 59 cents. Can't beat that. Occasionally a Whopper Jr. for lunch.

In the winter I still like Wendy's chili and a burger.

Taco Bell - all I ever get is something off their value menu for a couple of $.

Burger King - Senior coffee, black for 59 cents. Can't beat that. Occasionally a Whopper Jr. for lunch.

In the winter I still like Wendy's chili and a burger.
Mcdonalds coffee it ya get the app..best deal IMO.

Show me on the doll where the tattoos and piercings hurt you.
Um..they didn't. And I don't think I said they did.

Just like I don't like people who don't bathe...I don't like looking at disgusting looking nose piercings or tats.

They spell T R A S H.

They blow their nose and snot comes out the side of their nose. Gross.

Um..they didn't. And I don't think I said they did.

Just like I don't like people who don't bathe...I don't like looking at disgusting looking nose piercings or tats.
False equivalency. Which is especially relevant in a thread about food. Someone who doesn't bathe serving you food is very different from someone with tattoos and piercings serving you food.
They spell T R A S H.
And that's a problem for you, why?
They blow their nose and snot comes out the side of their nose. Gross.
Snot also comes out of their nostrils.

False equivalency. Which is especially relevant in a thread about food. Someone who doesn't bathe serving you food is very different from someone with tattoos and piercings serving you food.

Why isn't it a problem for you? Every has likes and dislikes. What makes your position more valid than everyone else?

Why does it really matter to you what I like or don't? If you have a tat.....that I can see, I will put you in the trash column.

Don't like it? I don't really care.

Why does it really matter to you what I like or don't? If you have a tat.....that I can see, I will put you in the trash column.

Don't like it? I don't really care.
You're complaining about the decline of fast food restaurants and using tattoos and piercings as some evidence of this decline. But tattoos and piercings have no bearing on quality of product, price of product, nor on promptness and accuracy of service. Your problem is entirely a YOU problem.

You're complaining about the decline of fast food restaurants and using tattoos and piercings as some evidence of this decline. But tattoos and piercings have no bearing on quality of product, price of product, nor on promptness and accuracy of service. Your problem is entirely a YOU problem.
The atmosphere is part of the experience einstein.

I never said anything about tattoos and piercings causing the decline someone else did. To me, I could care less but you act like there is something wrong with a person turned off by "me people." The cause is 40 bones to eat at Rotten Ronnies.

I never said anything about tattoos and piercings causing the decline someone else did. To me, I could care less but you act like there is something wrong with a person turned off by "me people." The cause is 40 bones to eat at Rotten Ronnies.
Are we judging restaurants or are we judging people?