SWO league PPG leaders

93 red ls

ECC - Tyler McKinley Winton Woods - 19.4 ppg (season high 32 vs Loveland)

MVC - Luke Sanders CHCA - 25.4 ppg (season high 40 vs taft)

SBAAC - Caden Zeinner Goshen - 23.8 ppg (season high 42 vs West Hi)

CHL - Cam Arington Deer Park - 17.4 ppg (season high 30 vs CCA)

CMAC - Ru Mills Woodward- 23.2 ppg (Season high 35 vs taft)

GCL - Cam Williams Elder - 13.2 ppg (season high 22 vs lasalle)

GCL co-ed - RJ Greer Alter- 17.4 ppg (season high 32 vs Beavercreek)

GMC - Trey Perry Lakota East- 23.0 ppg (season high 36 vs Winton Woods)

SWOC - Luke Rodgers Harrison- 16.0 ppg (season high 28 vs Loveland)

SWBL- Brody Denny Valley View- 22.4 ppg (season high 45 vs Carlisle)

GWOC- Andrew Hoerner Miamisburg- 20.6 ppg (season high 31 vs Lebanon)

I wish there were more leagues that kept stats like this!
We are lucky (for the most part) most of our area uses the SID's pages!
Not for every sport (alot of wrestling coaches dont put W/L in) but it does make it handy when you want to give a kid a shout out!

The MAC has stats. Quick google search to their site would tell you that instead of complaining. They update it weekly.
Anytime I have searched for theirs I get the 404 error

1707938586511.png

I mean, it's something. I'll give them that, since there's many leagues with nothing. But that site is not very user friendly though. That MAC site is at least a couple of decades behind the times.
Oh no i agree 1000%

SWO having the SIDS pages is awesome BUT only if the coaches use them!

The best was when I was coaching wrestling and football in the CMAC

we would watch film sat morning to verify stats , upload stats on sunday EVERY week.

then come time for voting for all league you would show up and 3 schools would throw out these OBSURD stats in which none of the kids ever even appeared on the site.

Oh no i agree 1000%

SWO having the SIDS pages is awesome BUT only if the coaches use them!

The best was when I was coaching wrestling and football in the CMAC

we would watch film sat morning to verify stats , upload stats on sunday EVERY week.

then come time for voting for all league you would show up and 3 schools would throw out these OBSURD stats in which none of the kids ever even appeared on the site.
City schools, or teams that are notoriously horrible on the field/court year in and out, tend to be extremely late or just don't post stats at all. Very frustrating for fans, but even more so for coaches.

City schools, or teams that are notoriously horrible on the field/court year in and out, tend to be extremely late or just don't post stats at all. Very frustrating for fans, but even more so for coaches.
a few weeks ago someone in the CHL thread was defending why some of the "lower tiered" schools with less coaches dont put their stats in a timely fashion (for basketball)

Ive never uploaded bball stats BUT i am sure the format is nearly the same as it is for football. While it can be a TAD time consuming its just a simple Data entry process. not uploading stats to a SID page is bc of laziness not lack of people.

For a football game w/20-25 players having a recordable stat I could do an entire game in about 15 minutes. That was with inputting AND double checking to make sure my entries were correct and I didnt have any fat finger mistakes LOL