SWBL 2021 Boys Bball

FRANKLIN ROLLS Eaton by 30 running clock with 5 minutes left.I didnt know that they put this in basketball. Noah Rich had 36 with 3 others in double figures

Oakwood must be pretty good. We should have beat Edgewood by 20 but our poor shooting near cost us the game but we’re 2-0.?

Oakwood must be pretty good. We should have beat Edgewood by 20 but our poor shooting near cost us the game but we’re 2-0.?
There was a stretch in the late second, early third quarter when Oakwood had 11 stops in a row, goimng from 20-18 down to 31-20 up. That was about the end of things. May have lost a starter to an ankle injury late though. Good opener for them.

Has VV played yet? Don’t see any results on SWBL website.
VV has not played any games yet. They have a new coach this year. Zach Denny, he was a pretty good player for VV a few years back. I’ve heard Austin Stidham is out for beginning of year heard he had surgery. I know they bring back JT Ferguson who is 6”6 and solid player. Don’t know what else they bring back.

According the the SWBL website JT is 6’ 2”

I really don’t know how tall he is and the information for height and weight are very accurate.

Stidham being out will hurt them unless they they have another kid who can bring up the ball.

According the the SWBL website JT is 6’ 2”

I really don’t know how tall he is and the information for height and weight are very accurate.

Stidham being out will hurt them unless they they have another kid who can bring up the ball.
I haven't seen him play. Just what someone was saying. didn't look it up on website. I just know that he is returning and is their leading scorer from last season. i agree website could be false info lol.

Waynesville beats Carlisle by 19, Carlisle is very young. They played hard and will continue to grow as the season continues.

Monroe 61 VV 52. Monroe yet again left probably 40 points on the board in missed free throws and layups.? Monroe has no nobody that can drive the lane and drop it in.? Nor do we have any consistent 3 point shooters.? We CANNOT expect to beat Oakwood and Franklin missing those key shots.? But we made the buckets when needed to starting 3-0.?Monroe plays at Little Miami today and travels to Ross Tuesday night. Next Friday I think we travel to Brookville. Anyone know what Brookville has this year?

Last edited:
Valley View left plenty of points out there also. A lot of missed free throws and some shots that just didn’t fall. You could also tell it was VV first game. Lots of turnovers, some caused by Monroe and some not. VV misses Stidham to help handle the ball but he’s going to be out most of the season.

Monroe is 4-0 for first time in who knows how long. They play Ross tommarrow night. How is Ross this year? Anyone know?

Monroe 61 VV 52. Monroe yet again left probably 40 points on the board in missed free throws and layups.? Monroe has no nobody that can drive the lane and drop it in.? Nor do we have any consistent 3 point shooters.? We CANNOT expect to beat Oakwood and Franklin missing those key shots.? But we made the buckets when needed to starting 3-0.?Monroe plays at Little Miami today and travels to Ross Tuesday night. Next Friday I think we travel to Brookville. Anyone know what Brookville has this year?
This will not be one of Brookville's better seasons.