SWBL 2021 Boys Bball

Even if they add two more teams to the big school side you’ll still have to play one crossover game not many teams have a open out of conference week 4 date

Since the SWBL seems to be forcing the small schools out, I think the West division so break off and form their own league. Get Waynesville and Oakwood from the East, try adding possibly a Dayton Christian or Legacy Christian or someone along those lines. Get at least 8 teams and you would have 3 non conference football games.

Since the SWBL seems to be forcing the small schools out, I think the West division so break off and form their own league. Get Waynesville and Oakwood from the East, try adding possibly a Dayton Christian or Legacy Christian or someone along those lines. Get at least 8 teams and you would have 3 non conference football games.
Most of them won’t do it. That’s the issue. VV, Eaton, Brookville won’t leave IMO. Only people who want out is Madison and maybe Carisle

Most of them won’t do it. That’s the issue. VV, Eaton, Brookville won’t leave IMO. Only people who want out is Madison and maybe Carisle
Was going to say the same thing zero chance VV and Eaton will leave if Brookville wanted to move they’d have other options.

Was going to say the same thing zero chance VV and Eaton will leave if Brookville wanted to move they’d have other options.
My two cents... Breakdown of divisions...
West
Edgewood- Football DII, Basketball D1
Ross- Football DII Basketball D1
Franklin- Football DIII Basketball D2
Bellbrook- Football DIII Basketball D2
Monroe- Football DIII Basketball D1
Talawanda- Football D2 Basketball D1

East
Brookville- Football D5 Basketball D3
Oakwood- Football D3 Basketball D2
Eaton- Football D4 Basketball D2
Valley View - Football D4 Basketball D2
Waynesville- Football D5 Basketball D3
Clinton-Massie Football D4 Basketball D2

Logistically you could swap Bellbrook and Eaton but I think competitively you can't do that. This is just my opinion on the topic
Football= 5 League games plus 2 crossover games and 3 Non League games
Basketball= 10 League games plus 6 crossover games and 6 Non League games.
Baseball= Same as Basketball

This is only if Madison and Carlisle decide to leave lol