SVSM Irish 2024

I believe that Coach Larlham has been working with the Stow program. Not sure if he will be back with svsm and he is just working with his kids in the Stow youth program or if he is looking for a new position with another program, etc.
I do hope that coach joins the Stow program. They can use the help based on the past two seasons and I know what a quality coach Dan is. Would be a major asset if they do add him.

I do hope that coach joins the Stow program. They can use the help based on the past two seasons and I know what a quality coach Dan is. Would be a major asset if they do add him.
The new coach never even contact him at all, very short sighted!

Coaches Dom Davis; Rob Brown; Ted Jones; Issac Williams; Sian Cotton; Darshawn King; Mike Sporich; Gary Shade; Earnest Calhoun; Zac Olsen; Robert Underwood; Franshon “Fresh” Bickley

As shared earlier Hoban will be on the schedule in 2025
Is Coach Grant calling the plays defensively?

IMG_6710.jpeg

Meet the 2024 STVM Coaching Staff

Thread bump with a side of school news at the administrative level.

STVM President Mark Butterworth is returning to his NFL background. He has accepted a position as vice president of instant replay. I am sure the compensation is significantly more with the NFL.

Any team news lately? I know we are in the "slow news" season - probably won't hear much until summer camp opens in August.

I get where you are coming from 52 - and I don't necessarily disagree with you.

But keep these two things in mind.

First a change at this level of the administration should not translate to play on the field if all the coaches stay intact. If it does, then the players need to do a better job of staying more focused on the task at hand on the field. The common expression is this change is "way above the players pay grade".

If this change did include a housecleaning throughout the athletic department, then yes - you probably have a valid point. But since it did not, as long as everyone stays the course, this is a non issue. This situation, as it relates to lower level employees, is no different than one company buying another simply to gain a bigger marketshare and eliminate competition.

Secondly, look at this from Butterworth's position. He is being offered a job at an extremely stable organization with a bright future that probably gives him close to financial security for the rest of his life. He has worked his entire professional life for an opportunity like this. I would be shocked if this offer is not at least double what he is earning at STVM. No way he should - and didn't - turn that down.

I get where you are coming from 52 - and I don't necessarily disagree with you.

But keep these two things in mind.

First a change at this level of the administration should not translate to play on the field if all the coaches stay intact. If it does, then the players need to do a better job of staying more focused on the task at hand on the field. The common expression is this change is "way above the players pay grade".

If this change did include a housecleaning throughout the athletic department, then yes - you probably have a valid point. But since it did not, as long as everyone stays the course, this is a non issue. This situation, as it relates to lower level employees, is no different than one company buying another simply to gain a bigger marketshare and eliminate competition.

Secondly, look at this from Butterworth's position. He is being offered a job at an extremely stable organization with a bright future that probably gives him close to financial security for the rest of his life. He has worked his entire professional life for an opportunity like this. I would be shocked if this offer is not at least double what he is earning at STVM. No way he should - and didn't - turn that down.
Yeah I was talking about the student body more so than the athletes but I see where you are coming.