Strasburg Head Coaching position

I know you cant comment on rumors really, but is this something that just happened at Strasburg, or something that is following him from Minerva?
I stress that it's all rumors that happened at Minerva. Hopefully he can coach because he has done a lot a very good things and is a good coach. Hopefully it's something that a get cleared up

Any updates as June is halfway passed?
There are some Facebook posts and this is a very ugly situation for everyone involved. I look for media updates very soon. I thought it was odd that he left Minerva like he did but the story is almost unbelievable.

There are some Facebook posts and this is a very ugly situation for everyone involved. I look for media updates very soon. I thought it was odd that he left Minerva like he did but the story is almost unbelievable.
Prayers for all those impacted by his actions. Sad situation

The fact is this entire thing was brewing when he accepted the job at Strasburg. It was like he thought moving would make it go away. The fact is nobody really knows the severity of what he did but he did something that was morally wrong. How he was able to formally accept a job and have a meet the coach night and have an open gym while this was going on is baffling. How did the Minerva administration let it get this far?. The Minerva Homecoming starts today with a parade and a festival. This is definitely going to be a hot topic. I hope he didn't emotionally or physically harm any of the young students. And I hope the administration is held accountable for their lack of accountability and he is held accountable for what he did. Another black eye for Minerva!!

The fact is this entire thing was brewing when he accepted the job at Strasburg. It was like he thought moving would make it go away. The fact is nobody really knows the severity of what he did but he did something that was morally wrong. How he was able to formally accept a job and have a meet the coach night and have an open gym while this was going on is baffling. How did the Minerva administration let it get this far?. The Minerva Homecoming starts today with a parade and a festival. This is definitely going to be a hot topic. I hope he didn't emotionally or physically harm any of the young students. And I hope the administration is held accountable for their lack of accountability and he is held accountable for what he did. Another black eye for Minerva!!
What happened?

What happened?
All rumors and allegations so far, but there have been reports of inappropriate behaviors/interactions initiated by him on various social medias towards underage students. Hope these rumors are untrue, but that's what everyone is talking about.

I know a once great program who hired 2 different convicted felons over the course of the last 12 years. Do these idiots in charge have any clue ???? Hopefully this situation is going to be ok.

There’s going to be some crazy stuff coming out.
There already is!! Figuring out what is true is the challenge. I really hope it's a case of poor judgment and not a predator situation. But if it's the worst case he and her needs to be held accountable

Had he been officially let go at Strasburg? What are they doing about getting a coach in there? This doesnt seem like something that is going away or where he can coach/teach again. Correct?

The Coach and his partner in crime who sits behind the bench in her sparkly clothes both deleted their social medias.

Are you saying him and his wife are in on this? or him and someone else? wow this is crazy. maybe I dont want to know details. Hope he/they are punished accordingly.

Hopefully Strasburg finds a good coach. Minerva is very fortunate to have a first class guy that is a proven quality coach available. Regardless of the stuff going on, Minerva's program got instantly better the moment Hart accepted the job.

Def not a problem at all... they loved what Green did with the program and were very shocked it happened. took a program that was winning 4-5 games per year for multiple years before arrival and they have won double digit games in 5 of last 6 seasons I believe. Minerva athletics has not done well recently in team sports but boys basketball has been a steady and very competitive program for last 7 seasons under Green. He will be missed and Strasburg got a really good one imo and in the opinion of many of the minerva faithful.
Interesting to hear a point of view from someone who supports Green. You seem to have some inside information and be a big supporter - is this a witch hunt in your opinion or is there some truth in the stories? It seems like he was trying to run away from the problem and not to a better opportunity. Thoughts?

Innocent until proven guilty!
I agree, there are people coming out of the woodwork claiming he was inappropriate on social media from several years ago. Maybe he was but I question those people and would ask why now but not then? By no means am I saying he is innocent, the way he left to me was an escape attempt from a bad situation- only now does that move make sense. He was trying to run from a bad situation and it didn't work- . However, the question is did he use poor judgement or is he a predator? Either way he needs to not be leading our kids in the classroom or on the court but there is a big difference between being an idiot on social media and being a stalker. Either way he needs to be punished accordingly. Hopefully for everyone involved he just was dumb on social media and now stalking young girls. The guy had a job for life and he and his wife blew it!!

Hopefully all works out. Again, these coaches are under a microscope and some don’t get it. It’s the way of today’s world at EVERY level !

Very sad all around if any of this is true. Doesnt matter if it was 10 years ago or yesterday. He should not coach or teach again.
He should not teach or coach again if he is guilty. Just because he was accused of something inappropriate, doesn’t mean it’s true. I hope for his sake it’s a major misunderstanding. I am sure Minerva Schools are doing their due diligence.

I heard Green had been let go at Strasburg but I also heard that they are waiting for the results of the investigation in Minerva. I have not seen anything official. I feel bad for Strasburg to be in this position. At least Minerva upgraded with Coach Hart.