Steveson is Back

Not really surprised he is coming back. He can earn plenty of money while in waiting to join the pro wrestling circuit. Hope he also continues his "real" wrestling career in the 2024 Olympics. Can only help his brand with the WWE if he does that. Plus, it pays well to win a gold medal...

'NIL deal through this collegiate season, that turns into a full performance contract after. WWE setting up a training center for him near campus.'

Not really surprised he is coming back. He can earn plenty of money while in waiting to join the pro wrestling circuit. Hope he also continues his "real" wrestling career in the 2024 Olympics. Can only help his brand with the WWE if he does that. Plus, it pays well to win a gold medal...

I don't think a 2nd Gold medal increases his brand that much in the WWE or MMA. Only really increases his legacy in the "real" wrestling world which isn't his ultimate goal. It can do more hurt if he was to lose at the 2024 Olympics. His stock is about as high as it can be right now by winning the Gold especially in the fashion that he did.

I don't think a 2nd Gold medal increases his brand that much in the WWE or MMA. Only really increases his legacy in the "real" wrestling world which isn't his ultimate goal. It can do more hurt if he was to lose at the 2024 Olympics. His stock is about as high as it can be right now by winning the Gold especially in the fashion that he did.
I don't see him losing in 2024. Not many matches that were that close - and he's only 21. I think a second gold medal does a lot for him in WWE, but then again - I have never watched a WWE match over at least the past 2 decades if not longer. So I am not speaking from a position of being knowledgeable about WWE. I do know a bit about marketing - and it certainly gives him a leg up on someone like Kurt Angle - who seemingly did pretty well for himself.