Steve Arnold steps down as Warren G Harding head coach

IMG_0504.jpeg

I wanna hear Worms opinion.

Isn't Warren in the process of building a new indoor facility?

Worm, how attractive is this job?
Correct about the indoor facility. In fact, Arnold is stepping aside to assume a position at the district’s Student Recreation and Wellness Center. Arnold’s role will focus on student usage and integration for both academic and athletic purposes.

I mean wouldn't an indoor facility alone make this job attractive? Combine that with the athletes Warren has every year.

Does the Warren administration let a guy coach or do they interfere?

Danny Stella could be a name too. Coach Reardon isn't going to leave Ursuline for Harding, maybe the Harding of 10-20 years ago but not today's version.
He was one of the candidates when they were hiring about 15 years ago, but the deal fell through.

I wanna hear Worms opinion.

Isn't Warren in the process of building a new indoor facility?

Worm, how attractive is this job?

The search begins & ends with Matt Richardson. Currently on Hoban's staff, but residing in Warren. Over two decades worth of experience and has coached up two different running backs to USA Today All American status (Maurice Clarett & Lamar Sperling). His daughter is arguably the greatest female athlete in school history (Justice Richardson).

Harding needs to make the call tonight and they know it.

I know a guy named Steve Arnold and went to high school with another guy named Steve Arnold.

Neither one is the head coach at Harding.

How many people In Ohio can be named Steve Arnold?

According to the census the most common name in the USofA is Jim Smith, but I only ever knew one of him.

I too only know one Jim Smith but surprisingly I know three Akbar Gbajabialilas. :)

Matty is THAT dude!! Almost hired him years ago, but I had to be honest with him - knowing the temperature of things there when I took the job. He is EXACTLY what is needed! Go Raiders!!

Matty is THAT dude!! Almost hired him years ago, but I had to be honest with him - knowing the temperature of things there when I took the job. He is EXACTLY what is needed! Go Raiders!!
Question is can they afford him, a teacher salary with years in Solon pays a whole lot more than Warren and a school like WGH the head coach needs to be in the building.