Steuebenville big Red Vs New philly

New Philly just started through the meat grinder they have in their schedule. Region 9 is definitely the toughest Div III region this year. I was impressed with some of the 3rd stringers Big Red played in the 4th Quarter.

Big Red's toughest obstacle to a state title is Trotwood Madison. I wouldn't have predicted this two weeks ago. They are obviously much improved from last year.

Does anybody remember when the entire town of Steubenville tried to cover up a girl getting assaulted so that two players could play high school football? Thats just Ohio HSFB though!!

How can we forget! Would never let my daughter grow up in this sick, twisted town

The younger grades aren’t even competitive.
It had more to do with the new school levy failing 70%-30% and his new job has a brand new school and it pays much, much more. The average coaching career at NP is 3-4 years. He was there for 18 And was the winningest coach in school history.

The reason he was there so long and was the winningest coach in school histiory was the schedule he played. As AD he leaves, an schedules for Coach Johnson a meatgrinder schedule, one he would never would have played. His record in week 10 and the playoffs is around 10 win 24 loss. Not that special.

Does anybody remember when the entire town of Steubenville tried to cover up a girl getting assaulted so that two players could play high school football? Thats just Ohio HSFB though!!
The kid wasn't even that good! Like cmon be a 3 star minimum if you're gonna rape a chick - likely should be a 4 star. 5 star I don't have problems.

I did. Was fun being back in Steubenville for a game. Was a season ticket holder from 05 to about 13 or so. Moved on. But always liked the Red.
1974 until last season here. I still go when I am not working, daughter in the band, but they ticked me off a few years ago after the home side remodel and my seats got moved the wrong directions (down lower and down the field) when they kept some with 40 years less in their seats. No more donations until I can get back where I was, lol

1974 until last season here. I still go when I am not working, daughter in the band, but they ticked me off a few years ago after the home side remodel and my seats got moved the wrong directions (down lower and down the field) when they kept some with 40 years less in their seats. No more donations until I can get back where I was, lol
Don't blame you.

Love the renovations though. First time since seeing more than the band and student endzone replaced.

But that should've went strictly by seniority.

Raised 3 daughters here. Never had a problem.
I mean you literally had numerous football players drag a girl around from party to party as she was passed out during some sort of football season kick off event. Bad things happened as she was passed out. Football team then attempted to cover it up. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The reason he was there so long and was the winningest coach in school histiory was the schedule he played. As AD he leaves, an schedules for Coach Johnson a meatgrinder schedule, one he would never would have played. His record in week 10 and the playoffs is around 10 win 24 loss. Not that special.
Lost all respect for the guy with that move ..

I did. Was fun being back in Steubenville for a game. Was a season ticket holder from 05 to about 13 or so. Moved on. But always liked the Red.
I was checking out your other pics, awesome photography…. Where do you live now?

My guess is Aurora will be a tough out. I believe the sophomore QB who beat Big Red in the playoffs a few years ago is now a senior.

I mean you literally had numerous football players drag a girl around from party to party as she was passed out during some sort of football season kick off event. Bad things happened as she was passed out. Football team then attempted to cover it up. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
It was a kids party under no supervision, had nothing to do with the team. And while 2 is more than one, numerous would be stretching It. They both did their time.