Steubenville 4-0 @ Dover 3-0

I’m so mad ? because I live in NC so I bought the NFHS to watch all the games and of course this game isn’t on because they are playing away….. this is gonna be probably the best game of the weekend if not the whole year…. Thank god for internet radio…. Good luck to both teams, RRR!!!!!

I’m so mad ? because I live in NC so I bought the NFHS to watch all the games and of course this game isn’t on because they are playing away….. this is gonna be probably the best game of the weekend if not the whole year…. Thank god for internet radio…. Good luck to both teams, RRR!!!!!
You can watch it on WTOV9.com

D4DBD1F3-4F2C-47D6-95EC-96962B2FC0E5.jpeg

I think it will be close for a while but Big Reds depth is going to wear down Dover. I got Big Red by two scores.

Dang the boys are playing some ball,once again controlling the 2nd half offensively and the defense has still given up 1 TD all season in the 2nd half.

I've watched every game this year and wasn't sure weather the D was that good but after tonight I'm a believer .They're the real deal. Great game great atmosphere.

Last edited: