State Championship Updates (Marion Local vs. Lucas)

I wonder if any states have that option ? I disagree with your view, I think a team that has won quite a few state titles like a ML in football or Minster girls in xc might exercise that option.
Doubt any "team" sports would do that. XC, track, swimming and sports like that are the only ones you can truly compare to your abilities and could see a coach move up.

Marion Local with 320 some total students and Lucas with 180 some hardly seems like two schools in the same division.
Marion Local simply dominated this one as they seemed to adjust to the tight formations that Lucas lined up in.
I won't say Lucas was intimidated in this one but I can say without a double Marion Local looked very comfortable playing in the big game, at the mini NFL stadium.
Just watched this one and that is why I am just posting on it. The mini NFL stadium did look empty in this one.
I am understanding all of you who always say such big stadiums is not needed for these games.

Marion Local with 320 some total students and Lucas with 180 some hardly seems like two schools in the same division.
Marion Local simply dominated this one as they seemed to adjust to the tight formations that Lucas lined up in.
I won't say Lucas was intimidated in this one but I can say without a double Marion Local looked very comfortable playing in the big game, at the mini NFL stadium.
Just watched this one and that is why I am just posting on it. The mini NFL stadium did look empty in this one.
I am understanding all of you who always say such big stadiums is not needed for these games.
So genius, want to make another division?

MSML had an enrollment of boys of 111 to Lucas' 83.

Way to make it sound like they have almost double the boys to choose from.

I have always said the discrepancies in enrollment are just as bad or worse for the small school division as for the large school division, and they should be treated similarly.

I believe
Why? You figure schools with 100 boys have an unfair advantage over schools with only 99?
In D- 7 you have schools that have twice the enrollment than other schools, no other division except maybe D - 1 has that disparity. Right now the cut off for D - 7 is 116, 99 was just an arbitrary number make it 90 but it is very difficult for a school with an enrollment of 60 to compete with a school that has an enrollment of 100 or more, its basic mathematics, just a lack of numbers to compete.

So genius, want to make another division?

MSML had an enrollment of boys of 111 to Lucas' 83.

Way to make it sound like they have almost double the boys to choose from.

Interestingly, less of a advantage than Kirtland had over the Flyers. Not a big deal.

Less divisions would be better IMO. Have a 8 man division and 3 others would be fine.