State Basketball Tournament

Remember everyone, another "White Out" is in effect for this weekend! Wear your white (along with some green and gold) with pride!

Remember everyone, another "White Out" is in effect for this weekend! Wear your white (along with some green and gold) with pride!
St. X fans/ students are laughing about the Go white-out. They said on their site , that X's student section will overwhelm the GO section --- I have seen their act, and its Duke-like in nature . GO students will need to be ready to go toe-to-toe with the X student section.Make sure you bring your A-game.

Thanks for the info hof. I have 100% faith that the GO student section will be up for the challenge. Numerous people have told me that our student section is up there with the students sections of the GCL schools so I'm sure our section and fans will not disappoint!

St. X fans/ students are laughing about the Go white-out. They said on their site , that X's student section will overwhelm the GO section --- I have seen their act, and its Duke-like in nature . GO students will need to be ready to go toe-to-toe with the X student section.Make sure you bring your A-game.

I saw St. X and McK play in the state final in 2005 and was AMAZED at how coordinated & good the St. X (very large) student section was. They made McK's students look really pathetic, at best. Trust me when I tell you that they have it down to an art form.

i dont know its gonna be tough

we'll make a deal with them - they win the SS battle- we'll win the game :p lol

Kind of like 2005, eh? :)

X can win the battle of the student sections any day, in my book, as long as the hardware rests with a Federal League team at the end of the tourney!!!

Go Eagles - best of luck Friday/Saturday!!!!!

Thanks.

Except for your big guy, St. X is going to have size advantage at every position. They're also likely to zone the entire game. Wish I could be there to see it.

Tough loss to end the season. We were right there with them but couldn't finish the job in the fourth quarter. It was great to see all the GlenOak fans and students down in Columbus. Congrats to the Eagles on a terrific and memorable season!

I wasn't able to go to the celebration today at the school. Did anyone go and how was it?

The celebration was really good. A few people talked for about 30 minutes or so (Coach G, principals the AD and some city officals) and then Kouf and Keehn said some words. After that the players all sat down at tables and signed autographs, took pictures and talked to the fans. There was a pretty long line.. I waited for like 30 minutes. A good way to end a GREAT seaon. Thanks guys.
:clap: :clap: :party: :party: :party: :clap: :clap: