Start of the season

Detroit is leading Notre Dame by 5, 4:00 left in the 1st. Don't think I'll be missing the NBA anytime soon

Debating whether to stay up and watch the Cal St. Northridge/Hawaii game at 4AM or to go to bed and catch the Kent State/WVU game at 10AM. Kent/WVU will probably be a pretty good game, so I'll probably watch that. Definitely not going to my 11am Chem Class

Kent State downs WVU. The MAC is awesome this year

Belmont is hanging with Memphis. They look to be pretty damn good this year too

After about a week of hoops, it seems as though the top three teams are on a different level than everyone else. UNC, UK and OSU are certainly the three best teams IMO and in that order.

I agree with that recently. I think as the season goes on UNC and UK might separate themselves even more. Last year's OSU team was more on the level of this year's UNC and UK IMO.

Personally I hope the NBA stays locked out for awhile. It would persuade more elite college players to stick around. Unless of course they don't mind going overseas.

I agree with that recently. I think as the season goes on UNC and UK might separate themselves even more. Last year's OSU team was more on the level of this year's UNC and UK IMO.

I would say that up through Christmas, you'll see a bunch of teams piled together in that good to great range, but after the first of the year is when the great teams will separate from the very good, the very good from the good and the good from everyone else.

I wont be shocked if they make the sweet 16 this year. They play 5 teams in the pre-season top 14. The offense has a lot of movement and good passing, the defense can create problems. And, as previously mentioned- Ware can go off any minute. Only thing holding them back is size.

X plays LBST to start the Christmas tournament they are in, that will be a test.

Just felt the need to let everyone know the POY aka Andre Drummond had 4pts and 4 reb today against Coppin St. That is all.

Yeah, but they started #4 in the country. Preseason rankings are useless, but any time a team starts that high and struggles with several nobodies, it makes you wonder.

As you would pretty much expect of a team that lost the POY and who's two best players are sophomores

really, their entire team is extremely young. all their best players besides Oriakhi are freshman or sophomores. and Oriakhi is only a junior.

Napier - sophomore
Lamb - sophomore
Olander - sophomore
Smith - sophomore
Drummond - freshman
Daniels - freshman

by the end of the year they will be very good.