Start of the season

College hoops is the sport where I can turn it on and instantly be immersed, no matter what teams are playing. The atmospheres at many CBB arenas are unparalleled across other sports.

Yeah I was just thinkin I need something to watch and I really don't feel like watching Tosh.0. That show has lost it for me

Yeah I was just thinkin I need something to watch and I really don't feel like watching Tosh.0. That show has lost it for me

Speaking to this, I'm not surprised something with that format got old eventually...but is it just me or is that show absolutely awful anymore? I mean like unwatchably bad

College hoops is the sport where I can turn it on and instantly be immersed, no matter what teams are playing. The atmospheres at many CBB arenas are unparalleled across other sports.

+1, although I'd say that in terms of atmosphere, nothing beats major college football.

Love college hoops. It is my favorite sport to watch. The major teams have their great atmospheres just like their football counterparts, but a lot of the smaller budget schools have great atmospheres, too (ever watched Gonzaga @ St. Mary's? It's bonkers). Also, I just think it's fair that a team like Kennessaw State has as much opportunity to win the national championship as Kansas and Duke do.

Love college hoops. It is my favorite sport to watch. The major teams have their great atmospheres just like their football counterparts, but a lot of the smaller budget schools have great atmospheres, too (ever watched Gonzaga @ St. Mary's? It's bonkers). Also, I just think it's fair that a team like Kennessaw State has as much opportunity to win the national championship as Kansas and Duke do.
That is what I was getting at. The atmosphere for top level BCS football is as good as it gets, I just think the mid-major hoops teams are much more watchable then mid-major football teams.

I love college hoops, but unlike a poster said above, I can't just turn on a game and be entertained. If it's two quality teams, yes, but I can't just watch two MAC teams go at it.

I love college hoops, but unlike a poster said above, I can't just turn on a game and be entertained. If it's two quality teams, yes, but I can't just watch two MAC teams go at it.

What about if it's a MAC team beating the shizznit out of a Big East team in the Big Dance?? :)

:shrug:

Akron @ Ohio
Kent @ Ohio
Miami @ Ohio

Take your pick on any of these, then tell me you can't watch MAC hoops.