Stark County Football 2022

Nor cutting on McKinley, I hope they start winning i really do.
But with the crime situation over there, if I were a parent, I'd be looking at GlenOak or even Canton south. Its blasphemy for the Dawgs or the Tigers to swap players.

Preview of the Big Time Sports TV Game South Range at CCC

Tonight, Canton McKinley will be retiring the jersey number of Marion Motley. It will be the first number ever retired by the Bulldogs. Motley's Bulldogs only lost 3 games during his high school career, all to the Paul Brown led Massillon Tigers. A Marion Motley statue was dedicated Hall of Fame weekend just on the other side of I-77 near Benson.

Tonight, Canton McKinley will be retiring the jersey number of Marion Motley. It will be the first number ever retired by the Bulldogs. Motley's Bulldogs only lost 3 games during his high school career, all to the Paul Brown led Massillon Tigers. A Marion Motley statue was dedicated Hall of Fame weekend just on the other side of I-77 near Benson.
Was he number 76 in high school as well?

Was he number 76 in high school as well?

I don't know. There are images of him wearing 36. He wore 41 at Nevada.

This is allegedly from his high school days.

57bf3b9b5350b.image.jpg

Not the powerhouse that they once were, but they also opened against 3 above average opponents. Didn't have a chance to make some mistakes that they could learn from without costing themselves a game by playing a tomato can in 1 of the 1st 3 weeks.
I hear you, but I think McKinley's opponents might be a bit overrated too. Mentor lost last week and barely escaped Painesville Riverside tonight 7-6. Coffman also got a running clock put on them by Centerville. Fitch looks like the real deal though.

I just know there were high expectations going into this year for the Pups. The remaining schedule gets a bit easier for them, but not by much.

I hear you, but I think McKinley's opponents might be a bit overrated too. Mentor lost last week and barely escaped Painesville Riverside tonight 7-6. Coffman also got a running clock put on them by Centerville. Fitch looks like the real deal though.
Think Mentor could win the Fed? Fitch? DC would be in the top half of Fed teams for sure.

Which Fed team would have beaten Mentor? Fitch?

Think Mentor could win the Fed? Fitch? DC would be in the top half of Fed teams for sure.

Which Fed team would have beaten Mentor? Fitch?
I think Fitch would win the FED, Mentor could but I'm not sure they would, Coffman would be top half but wouldn't win it. Lake beats Coffman and possibly Mentor. Perry would be a slight favorite over Coffman also.

I have no idea how Green, Jackson or Hoover would do against Coffman. The FED is wide open this year.

It's hard to believe it hadn't been retired until now. A legend.

Episode 11 of The Big Time Sports Podcast Show with Mitch Spinell Sports and Mitchell Balla!

The guys talk with Perry head football coach Zach Slates, and go over Ohio State's win over Notre Dame!

ANCHOR: https://spotifyanchor-web.app.link/e/bunNtNc54sb

APPLE PODCASTS: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-big-time-sports-podcast/id1638795621

SOUNDCLOUD:
SPOTIFY: https://open.spotify.com/episode/4n1fgVHDpU6qxFDlMMVttA?si=772136ac47c34f3a

After week 3 w/ changes from last week. This is a week to week power ranking, not a projected Harbin pts list.
1-Massillon
2-Lake (+2)
3-Perry
4-Hoover (+2)
5-Canton McKinley (-1)
6-Jackson (+2)
7-GlenOak (-2)
8-Alliance (+2)
9-Fairless
10-Louisville
11-Northwest
12-Canton South (+1)
13-CCC (-2)
14-Sandy Valley
15-Marlington
16-Tuslaw
17-East Canton
18-Minerva
19-Aquinas

After week 6 w/ changes from last week. This is a week to week power ranking, not a projected Harbin pts list.
1-Massillon
2-Lake
3-Perry
4-Canton McKinley (+1)
5-Hoover (-1)
6-Alliance (+1)
7-Jackson (-1)
8-GlenOak (+1)
9-Fairless (-1)
10-Canton South
11-Canton CC (+1)
12-Northwest (+1)