• Marysville by 1-7

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • Marysville by 8-16

Votes: 19 19.2%
  • Marysville by 17+

Votes: 11 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It took u guys overtime to beat Hilliard Darby at home what makes u suggest you’ll blow out springfield who’s on a mission to win state after coming close the past two years with a days disciplined defense who locks down teams completely if anyone wins 42-7 it’d be springfield. However I expect a closer game maybe 17-7 or 20-10 cats
Well I watched every game and you don't have to like my opinion. From what I have seen Springfield won't stop Marysville and they will have a very hard time moving the ball let alone scoring. This game will look alot like the Witmer game in my opinion. So I guess we just gotta wait and see
Well I watched every game and you don't have to like my opinion. From what I have seen Springfield won't stop Marysville and they will have a very hard time moving the ball let alone scoring. This game will look alot like the Witmer game in my opinion. So I guess we just gotta wait and see.

It took u guys overtime to beat Hilliard Darby at home what makes u suggest you’ll blow out springfield who’s on a mission to win state after coming close the past two years with a days disciplined defense who locks down teams completely if anyone wins 42-7 it’d be springfield. However I expect a closer game maybe 17-7 or 20-10 cats
Talking gettin Real!

You'd have to be all-world to score 40 points on Springfield running the ball 95% of the time barring them totally imploding with numerous turnovers setting up short fields.
No like seriously. Lol like it has to be a complete melt down to score 40 plus points on that team and all you’re doing is running. Like come on now. People are funny

I would imagine all the teams are "on a mission." That doesn't play into much. That two years experience should though. They're not the only ones with it. If the Marysville kids can not dwell on the size of the picture, they'll be fine.

Blowout totally possible. Look at pick central vs Saint x last year. I'm sure all of you guys predicted that. I'll get back on here Friday or Saturday and see what you guys have to say then.

You asked or said they haven’t played any team that ran the Wing T. I said they played Fairmont. At that time when they played Fairmont had one of the best rushing attacks
I will give you Fairmont plays some wing t. I'll also say Miamisburg ran some wing concepts with good success in there victory over Springfield

Blowout totally possible. Look at pick central vs Saint x last year. I'm sure all of you guys predicted that. I'll get back on here Friday or Saturday and see what you guys have to say then.
Well my friend I don’t think you follow Springfield football for real. I don’t recall Springfield getting blown out in the last 5 years so I don’t see that happening now. Is it going to be a good game. I believe it will be. Does Springfield have the experience, talent, coaching? Yes they do. Does Marysville have the Size, Power, Coaching. Yes they do. Both teams have great defenses and Good offenses. Don’t let last game fool you. Springfield has out scores their last 4 teams
136-7 and that 7 was on JV kids.

What ability do you have to watch all of Springfield or marysville game's. Are you really saying highlights of game's.

You asked or said they haven’t played any team that ran the Wing T. I said they played Fairmont. At that time when they played Fairmont had one of the best rushing attacks
And Not to mention…Springfield Was still missing two of their starting WRs and One Just came back from being out since week 1. They knew they were up 17-0 at half and the game was over. Was probably one of the fastest games ever because Fairmont just Run run run.

Well my friend I don’t think you follow Springfield football for real. I don’t recall Springfield getting blown out in the last 5 years so I don’t see that happening now. Is it going to be a good game. I believe it will be. Does Springfield have the experience, talent, coaching? Yes they do. Does Marysville have the Size, Power, Coaching. Yes they do. Both teams have great defenses and Good offenses. Don’t let last game fool you. Springfield has out scores their last 4 teams
136-7 and that 7 was on JV kids.
I never said I follow Springfield at all I said I watched all there games. I follow Marysville and Hobart Indiana which is my hometown. I didn't look at any stats on Springfield ever. Everything I posted was based on watching this team this season.

I will give you Fairmont plays some wing t. I'll also say Miamisburg ran some wing concepts with good success in there victory over Springfield
Not Running. They scored all 3 TDs in the Air. Running they had 90 yards. So it wasn’t that they got beat through the air

I never said I follow Springfield at all I said I watched all there games. I follow Marysville and Hobart Indiana which is my hometown. I didn't look at any stats on Springfield ever. Everything I posted was based on watching this team this season.
Ok Cool but understand what you watched on offense up until I believe week 7 or 8 they weren’t playing with 3 out of 4 starting WRs. So the offense really haven’t played together all season. It came Alive week 8 then stalled week 9 then back Alive week 10 and the first few rounds of the playoffs until Findlay. So the Defense is lights out and the Offense is Deadly when they are rolling.

No like seriously. Lol like it has to be a complete melt down to score 40 plus points on that team and all you’re doing is running. Like come on now. People are funny
It's been tough sledding running on them this year. By far the most success anyone has had was Iggy going for 131 yards on 39 carries.

Wayne has three Power 5 caliber OL plus the TE that's going to Alabama and they managed 81 yards on 33 rushing attempts.

Ok Cool but understand what you watched on offense up until I believe week 7 or 8 they weren’t playing with 3 out of 4 starting WRs. So the offense really haven’t played together all season. It came Alive week 8 then stalled week 9 then back Alive week 10 and the first few rounds of the playoffs until Findlay. So the Defense is lights out and the Offense is Deadly when they are rolling.
# 7 is really good hopefully he is able to play in college he deserves d1 shot. The QB too

They weren't afraid to schedule a Pickerington team this year as they beat pick North 31 - 6 on there field. And should have been worse then that. Who knows maybe will see the other Pickerington team in the finals if they can get by UA.
Of course, they did, this is Marysvilles team of the century. North gave them 17 pts, plus North returns 17 starters next year or something like that. Marysville should run it back next year then

17-0 vs 6-5 team really?
Yes. A number of players were injured in game 1 and were still out during that time. And so what? Last year, St X struggled to score 10 points against Lakota and 12 points against SHS, before unloading 44 points in the 1st half against the state's #1 team in the state championship game. You said the defense was too "undisciplined" to do anything. Based on what? Did you check out the stats? Fairmont's ball control strategy didn't work because they couldn't get a first down. And, why did the all powerful, unstoppable Marysville need overtime to score 21 points and beat an average HD team? Why couldn't Marysville's unstoppable offense score in the 2d half of that game? And how was HD able to score 14 points off Marysville's impenetrable defense in the 2d half? This is just stupid talk. You don't know the first thing about SHS. So be ready. You're in for a rude awakening.

Last edited: