Springfield at centerville.

Who wins

• Springfield

• Centerville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Is it official that the Elks will be without their QB? Or is it day to day. Anybody really know?

If Elks QB plays then Centerville wins. Their defensive front 7 are better than Wildcats offensive front. Elks will shut down passing game with pressure. IMO

If Elks QB plays then Centerville wins. Their defensive front 7 are better than Wildcats offensive front. Elks will shut down passing game with pressure. IMO
I think centerville getting pressure is the only way they win. I’m a springfield guy but I also like to be realistic. Centerville would be lucky to score over 10 IMO

Centerville by 7. Cats fans will call it another fluke and flat performance by SHS. Probably even say the refs made some calls in favor of the elks since it was a home game. Elks d will get to the qb much like fairmont. Passing will be rushed and the elks have a few guys that can make ints. SHS has not scored more than 21 against the top defenses in the gwoc. Their high scores came against two of the worst defenses in the gwoc and trotwood.

Talked to a springboro guy and he said they shut it down halfway through the second quarter because they didn’t want to show Springfield anything in case they meet in the playoffs.

Can anyone provide an update on what happened to the starting QB for Centerville. What year is the backup?

Centerville by 7. Cats fans will call it another fluke and flat performance by SHS. Probably even say the refs made some calls in favor of the elks since it was a home game. Elks d will get to the qb much like fairmont. Passing will be rushed and the elks have a few guys that can make ints. SHS has not scored more than 21 against the top defenses in the gwoc. Their high scores came against two of the worst defenses in the gwoc and trotwood.

Talked to a springboro guy and he said they shut it down halfway through the second quarter because they didn’t want to show Springfield anything in case they meet in the playoffs.
No one takes you seriously boro is in r4 there’s no way they’ll make it far enough to see springfield

No one takes you seriously boro is in r4 there’s no way they’ll make it far enough to see springfield
I would hope nobody takes any poster seriously on a high school football forum; especially me. If you do get bent out of shape about something some rando posts on any message board, you need to get some priorities straight in your life.

To beat Springfield the Elks will need all-hands-on-deck. That means outplaying them on the line, better special teams play, fewer penalties & turnovers...and solid, if not great play, by the backup QB's. Assuming all those variables go well, then the Elks can win. If not, probably not.

If Springboro couldn't do those things, what makes anyone think the Elks could? And if Springboro's defense is one of the "worst," they wouldn't have been able to hold the Elks to just 17 points now would they? And more importantly, why are all of your opinions, analysis and predictions always eventually proven dead wrong?

If Springboro couldn't do those things, what makes anyone think the Elks could? And if Springboro's defense is one of the "worst," they wouldn't have been able to hold the Elks to just 17 points now would they? And more importantly, why are all of your opinions, analysis and predictions always eventually proven dead wrong?
Dudes actually a Springfield hater.

I’ve picked against SHS 2 times this season i am 1/1. The Elks are a better team than boro since that loss. I think that boro loss really woke up the elks. They have turned the corner. It was a blessing in disguise.

I’ve picked against SHS 2 times this season i am 1/1. The Elks are a better team than boro since that loss. I think that boro loss really woke up the elks. They have turned the corner. It was a blessing in disguise.
Yes, beating Beavercreek is a real measure of how good a team is