Slc_dallas News=biased

What is funny

Its funny since games started being broadcast nationally that a team like Longview can go out and win a big game (Curtis) and people say they suck. I watched the game on tv last night and they did not suck. They are not a national powerhouse but they do not play all that bad. I had umped 4 baseball games yesterday in Longview and stopped at Brookshires after the game and the whole place was buzzing about the win. Towns like Longview, Gilmer, Texarkana and the list goes on and on (Massillon, Cincy teams etc) may not have "National Powerhouses" but the communities love and support them all the same. I have enjoyed going to the Gilmer games this year and those people are rabid when it comes to football.

Its funny since games started being broadcast nationally that a team like Longview can go out and win a big game (Curtis) and people say they suck. I watched the game on tv last night and they did not suck. They are not a national powerhouse but they do not play all that bad. I had umped 4 baseball games yesterday in Longview and stopped at Brookshires after the game and the whole place was buzzing about the win. Towns like Longview, Gilmer, Texarkana and the list goes on and on (Massillon, Cincy teams etc) may not have "National Powerhouses" but the communities love and support them all the same. I have enjoyed going to the Gilmer games this year and those people are rabid when it comes to football.

Which team did "people say they suck"? I don't recall anybody saying that about Longview or John Curtis.