Schools that should consolidate

Why are so many people so quick to mention athletic teams when the idea of consolidation is brought up? That should be way down on the list of priorities - and this is coming from someone who is as involved with his school's athletic program as anyone.

Why are so many people so quick to mention athletic teams when the idea of consolidation is brought up? That should be way down on the list of priorities - and this is coming from someone who is as involved with his school's athletic program as anyone.
True….but we are on a high school football forum so…

sports board?

The social studies group is on reddit. You can find posters there trying to consolidate a bunch of countries named "stan" with Georgia. Seems a stretch. Give them S Carolina but keep Georgia where it is.

Parma: help me out. Questions no doubt asked many times.

1) What school district is in that hole surrounded by Parma District? Google map says Parma Heights but I don't know a school of that name.
2) Why oh WHY did they not name Padua Franciscan, "St. John?"
Is this what you were referring to?

cuyahoga_publics.JPG

Source: https://boe.cuyahogacounty.gov/pdf_boe/en-US/CuyahogaSchoolDistricts.pdf

Last edited:
Parma: help me out. Questions no doubt asked many times.

1) What school district is in that hole surrounded by Parma District? Google map says Parma Heights but I don't know a school of that name.
2) Why oh WHY did they not name Padua Franciscan, "St. John?"
There are already enough high schools named Saint John or Saint John's.