School Levy's and property taxes.

Levy was voted down 29 percent to 71.

Message sent.
Resounding! Let the people speak. There is always this thought that levies just keep getting passed. Well at some point the people need to say enough is enough. As I said previously, the schools will use as much money as the taxpayers give them. In the name of education, there's always something more or some other programs they can spend money on.

Resounding! Let the people speak. There is always this thought that levies just keep getting passed. Well at some point the people need to say enough is enough. As I said previously, the schools will use as much money as the taxpayers give them. In the name of education, there's always something more or some other programs they can spend money on.
Still a lot of crying and nashing of teeth on fb by the 29% ..it's quite comical.

I had my bathroom remodeled a few years back. One of the owners of the construction crew was a he/she Butch. I am 6" 1" and 210#. I wouldn't want to mess with that he/she.
Aw heck, bob, Vonda Ward used to scare me so badly shopping in the aisles at Sag Hills Marc's that I started going over to Brecksville. You bang carts with her and she'll stink-eye you the rest of the day.

Kinda slim for a Neanderthal. You eating right ?

Aw heck, bob, Vonda Ward used to scare me so badly shopping in the aisles at Sag Hills Marc's that I started going over to Brecksville. You bang carts with her and she'll stink-eye you the rest of the day.

Kinda slim for a Neanderthal. You eating right ?
Been awhile since the last stimulus check. Wasn't able to get my hands on Groundhog Chuck. I will have to try harder.
1711024573155.png

Do you know how many kids would be better served by a few great teachers and a lot of AI own-pace learning ? Dumping BS social indoctrination and one hell of a lot of salary .....and future pension obligations ?

Your idea to improve education is more screen time and less human to human interaction. That flies in the face of what we learned during the pandemic where more screen time and less human interaction proved to be a disaster for education.

Your idea to improve education is more screen time and less human to human interaction. That flies in the face of what we learned during the pandemic where more screen time and less human interaction proved to be a disaster for education.
It’s a completely different story in a large classroom setting with available help and accountability.

You are referring specifically to remote screen learning during Covid, anyway, which is something different.