SBC - LAKE Division

Congratulations to the Norwalk Truckers for winning at least a share of their first SBC LAKE title. Now go win it outright next Friday hosting Tiffin Columbian at Warren Whitney Field. Let’s Go Truckers!

Eliminate the D U M B, self-inflicted penalties. Teach them to keep their mouths shut, Fox! That’s NOT how my Norwalk Truckers play football and it’s really starting to tick off the football veterans.

The shine will wear off quickly with Fox, starting next year, especially with the conference they're in. Great talent but junior high offense and a base defense. I recall coach Mac standing on top of the mountain too not long ago. Thank you Breck Turner and friends.

Eliminate the D U M B, self-inflicted penalties. Teach them to keep their mouths shut, Fox! That’s NOT how my Norwalk Truckers play football and it’s really starting to tick off the football veterans.
To be honest, I didn't go to last night's game, but I thought the previous few games they played with limited penalties.

Fox, if a Trucker player runs his mouth, yank his heinie out of the game and let him think about it for awhile. Get these kids disciplined! We’re tired of it.

A couple exciting games upcoming with the RT 20 Ball on the line as well as certain playoff berth for the winner while either SBC Lake share or outright on the line for another. Tiffin also a shot for home playoff game should they beat Norwalk.

I wish I could offer a dramatic scene for Perkins-Sandusky.

it’s pretty cool that Ryan Day was at Norwalk’s practice watching his commitment along with another Trucker. Keep ‘em coming, Truckers!

it’s pretty cool that Ryan Day was at Norwalk’s practice watching his commitment along with another Trucker. Keep ‘em coming, Truckers!
It was a special treat, and he was really gracious to take pics with the ball boys and girls. It was a huge thrill for those younger kids.

Maloney is a very good wrestler. I didn’t know he played football.
All of our state placing wrestlers play football, and solid players at that. I would go on to say just as good, if not better, football players than wrestlers in some cases. At any rate, it's Alec Maloney, Ethan Hernandez, Ethan Phillips, Gabe Phillips, and Tche Leroux (last year).

I can’t help but wonder how this team would fare with my all-time favorite QB Jordan Johnson running the show. I’ve enjoyed these current student-athletes a ton but Jordan made great decisions and was dual-threat. Now back to reality, I hope that Fox has laid down the law with players hurting their team by running their mouths. That has to stop. It has killed great drives too many times this season.

I can’t help but wonder how this team would fare with my all-time favorite QB Jordan Johnson running the show. I’ve enjoyed these current student-athletes a ton but Jordan made great decisions and was dual-threat. Now back to reality, I hope that Fox has laid down the law with players hurting their team by running their mouths. That has to stop. It has killed great drives too many times this season.
Jordan was one heckuva QB; fast as all get-out. We were blessed with great athletes during that time, and moreso, blessed with high character kids

Lo and behold, Norwalk have themselves the Harbaugh of the SBC LAKE. Can’t win THE game 2 straight years.

Maybe they're too busy reading all the press clippings that maple city fan loves to spam everywhere. If I were Coach Fox, I'd kick that frontrunner back to Fremont. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Of course the conspiracy theorists will say they're ducking Glenville.

Maybe they're too busy reading all the press clippings that maple city fan loves to spam everywhere. If I were Coach Fox, I'd kick that frontrunner back to Fremont. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Of course the conspiracy theorists will say they're ducking Glenville.

If they were trying to duck Glenville they really screwed it up.

Regardless of last night's game, everyone in Norwalk knew it was Glenville. No ducking required.

Tiffin simply has our number as Comet indicated. Don't know the reason for coaching comparison, though. Does that mean we're always outcoached when playing Tiffin? At any rate, Fox was an upgrade compared to Mac and I was probably one of the few who defended Mac. Kids simply respond better to this regime, and for the most part, so does the community.

Week 10 Scores

Columbian 29, Norwalk 14
Sandusky 49, Perkins 14
Clyde 28, Bellevue 20

Final Regular Season Standings

Tiffin Columbian. 4-1. 9-1
Norwalk. 4-1. 8-2
Sandusky. 3-2. 7-3
Bellevue. 2-3. 6-4
Clyde. 2-3. 6-4
Perkins. 0-5. 3-7

Week 10 Scores

Columbian 29, Norwalk 14
Sandusky 49, Perkins 14
Clyde 28, Bellevue 20

Norwalk. 4-1. 8-2
Sandusky. 3-2. 7-3
Bellevue. 2-3. 6-4
Clyde. 2-3. 6-4
Pe
Week 10 Scores

Columbian 29, Norwalk 14
Sandusky 49, Perkins 14
Clyde 28, Bellevue 20

Norwalk. 4-1. 8-2
Sandusky. 3-2. 7-3
Bellevue. 2-3. 6-4
Clyde. 2-3. 6-4
Perkins. 0-5. 3-7
I failed to mention a solid shot 5 of the 6 schools make postseason. Bellevue is awaiting result of University School-East Tech game which US is heavily favored.

LAKE has 5 teams in the playoff as Bellevue will travel to Wauseon in week 11, Best of luck to Norwalk, Tiffin Columbian, Sandusky, Clyde and Bellevue.

LAKE has 5 teams in the playoff as Bellevue will travel to Wauseon in week 11, Best of luck to Norwalk, Tiffin Columbian, Sandusky, Clyde and Bellevue.
Had Bellevue not choked against some, notably West Holmes, last season, this would be 2nd year running with 5 of 6 reaching postseason.

I Know about ifs and buts, Ha!