Satan’s Plan Sodom and Gomorrah

Disagree. On the surface, I don’t see being gay as any difft than being a boob or butt guy. However, the underlying culture with the alphabet club has become problematic. 10 years ago it was about them being able to get married, which I supported then and still support. However, today it’s morphed into this absurd orthodoxy where Disney throws a fit over a bill preventing some trans kindergarten teacher from teaching their kids about binding.
From the perspective of near 60, what you express here^ is an illustration of the results of a previous push in the the progression that you note here. They are never satisfied, the push may pause, but it never stops. It's Crowley-an."All things are permitted."

1. Agree
2. Agree
3. Agree
4. Agree
5. Agree that anything not straight is seen as fashionable. However, I’m also kind of a pervert, probably to an immoral degree in your book. I’m not a deviant or on any kind of watchlist, but definitely not a “no sex before marriage” type of person.
6. Agree, but that’s not a bad thing. There’s nothing wrong with marriage & a family, but it’s also ok to recognize that you might not want to go down that path. I actually think it’s a far more mature decision to know that it’s not for you and not forcing yourself into a bad situation because it’s deemed as part of growing up.
7. Not sure what you mean.
Have you been laid yet?

I think #6 matters most with regard to the macro implications on society with the increase of single parent homes.
That’s why it’s best to be absolutely certain you’re ready for marriage & a family. People who choose not to get married and or not have kids shouldn’t be looked at as “selfish.”

From the perspective of near 60, what you express here^ is an illustration of the results of a previous push in the the progression that you note here. They are never satisfied, the push may pause, but it never stops. It's Crowley-an."All things are permitted."
I don’t want to throw all gays under that umbrella. TBH, the gays aren’t the issue in the alphabet club, it’s the trans & their supporters who are basically jihadists.

That’s why it’s best to be absolutely certain you’re ready for marriage & a family. People who choose not to get married and or not have kids shouldn’t be looked at as “selfish.”
Could not agree more. People rise to the occassion, but for the most part, I would say never marry unless you just can't stand the idea of not being married to the other person.

Could not agree more. People rise to the occassion, but for the most part, I would say never marry unless you just can't stand the idea of not being married to the other person.
Is there anything more selfish than a married person with a family who gets bored and cheats on their spouse? Putting your family’s well being at risk for a fling is pretty damn selfish imo.

I don’t want to throw all gays under that umbrella. TBH, the gays aren’t the issue in the alphabet club, it’s the trans & their supporters who are basically jihadists.
Apply Ben Shapiro's Islam as the religion of peace debunking style to that. Non activist gays are different, sure, but if they support organizations that are all in, and don't speak out against the overboard behavior, does it matter ?

Is there anything more selfish than a married person with a family who gets bored and cheats on their spouse? Putting your family’s well being at risk for a fling is pretty damn selfish imo.
I agree. To build a life with someone and not develop the empathy to prevent a person from doing so seems an odd concept to me. I guess that's a blessing.

Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.

1Cor 6:18

I bet Jessica Leeds, Kristin Anderson, Lisa Boyne, Cathy Heller, Temple Taggart McDowell, Amy Dorris, Karena Virginia, Karen Johnson,
Mindy McGillivray, Rachel Crooks, Natasha Stoynoff, Juliet Huddy, Jessica Drake, Ninni Laaksonen, and even Cassandra Searles agree with you.

Yes there is something more selfish. Fathering children and then running out, putting the burden of supporting those children on the taxpayer.

Reactions: y2h
What no problem? We, as in the entire world, have done a ton to combat aids. Because it ain’t just some hoax, and neither is covid. Btw not just a gay disease either goof.
It is kind of amusing that the commercials for anti HIV drugs feature gay people. Given the stereotype between the disease and that community I'm surprised they havent protested yet.

1. Agree
2. Agree
3. Agree
4. Agree
5. Agree that anything not straight is seen as fashionable. However, I’m also kind of a pervert, probably to an immoral degree in your book. I’m not a deviant or on any kind of watchlist, but definitely not a “no sex before marriage” type of person.
6. Agree, but that’s not a bad thing. There’s nothing wrong with marriage & a family, but it’s also ok to recognize that you might not want to go down that path. I actually think it’s a far more mature decision to know that it’s not for you and not forcing yourself into a bad situation because it’s deemed as part of growing up.
7. Not sure what you mean.
6. You are talking about an individual decision vs the societal shift taking place by those with an agenda.

Disagree. On the surface, I don’t see being gay as any difft than being a boob or butt guy. However, the underlying culture with the alphabet club has become problematic. 10 years ago it was about them being able to get married, which I supported then and still support. However, today it’s morphed into this absurd orthodoxy where Disney throws a fit over a bill preventing some trans kindergarten teacher from teaching their kids about binding.
And we said give them an inch they'll take a mile. Once government i.e. society rubber stamped gay marriage and gave it the gravitas of normal behavior all the others came looking for their stamp of approval. So now we have the trans making inroads and next itll be pedophiles.

If Jimmy wants to bang Joe, hey whatever gets your rocks off. If they want some ceremony declaring their commitment to one another good for them. But the government never shouldve weighed in.

And the gays are their supporters by virtue of allowing them in the alphabet club ?‍♂️

The trans arent doing anything the gays havent for decades.

Sounds like daddy was busy.

I did not ask Donald J Trump to marry me, or my sister, for that matter. I was a crappy husband first time around, before my first wife kicked me to the curb. I will freely admit that, so as to remove any pretense to a hypocrisy on my part. Try to focus.
In the Bible, divorce and getting remarried is considered adultery..which is then punishable by death ?‍♂️

Time to stop cherry picking

I agree.. the way the law is enforced a man is crazy to get married.. a man has everything to lose in divorce.. a woman loses nothing.
As to why homosexuals want to marry? They actually don’t. Society was told this lie for propaganda to normalize homosexuality.
Or, ya know.. they just wanted to get married lmao

I'm not a 'Pub but did vote for Trump once I was cornered between voting for anti American vs pro American. However, voting for Trump has not caused me to do anything I would already be tempted to act upon good or bad.

As for morals, we definitely have ever changing social standards in western culture. I use to have a pretty simple approach to morality, sex inside marriage anything goes (may need a safe word in some relationships), sex outside of marriage forbidden. I have had to change my view on this as we now have some same sex "marriages" today. So sex inside of marriage but not with same sex individual or sheep etc. Sex with beasts or same sex humans should be avoided.
You are practically in a religious cult lol I remember when you said the divorce rate in your little cult is less than 1%

Are you a Duggar by chance?

And we said give them an inch they'll take a mile. Once government i.e. society rubber stamped gay marriage and gave it the gravitas of normal behavior all the others came looking for their stamp of approval. So now we have the trans making inroads and next itll be pedophiles.

If Jimmy wants to bang Joe, hey whatever gets your rocks off. If they want some ceremony declaring their commitment to one another good for them. But the government never shouldve weighed in.
It’s like weed. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with smoking weed, but there’s an obnoxious underlying subculture with it.

And the gays are their supporters by virtue of allowing them in the alphabet club ?‍♂️

The trans arent doing anything the gays havent for decades.
They don’t really have a say, there’s no official board or voting process.

Sounds like daddy was busy.
No, but it’s not uncommon for guys who hit that mid life crisis to start having an affair or divorce their wife all together. I will say if one spouse completely lets themselves go physically, I’m more understanding of the desire to get out of that marriage. Getting fat is also selfish.

One of the many benefits of marriage if you do it right is that it helps drive selfishness out of you.
Or maybe you can recognize your selfish and it’s not a good thing for you. I don’t want to work myself to the bone for someone else’s benefit.