Satan’s Plan Sodom and Gomorrah

I do have a king sized mattress, and I bought the bed frame. However, I still haven’t set it up. I’m at the tail end of closing on house, so I don’t feel like having to lug that thing down from my apartment full intact.
I hope you locked in pretty low. Kind of the 11th hour there, bud. Ideal purchase, or something you settled for to build equity until correction games are done and they want us spending hard again ?

I hope you locked in pretty low. Kind of the 11th hour there, bud. Ideal purchase, or something you settled for to build equity until correction games are done and they want us spending hard again ?
Ideal purchase for my situation, there’s a better than 50% chance I live there until I die. Anyway, it’s one bedroom, 2 bath literally right down the street from my apartment. There’s almost no other comps in the area, so it’s incredibly hard to find a house in the area, in my price range. My commute to work doesn’t change, and I can still come home for lunch during the day. Nothing really changes.

As you can imagine, I had a good amount saved, so I was able to put down 7%, making my monthly mtg payments only a few hundred $ more than my current rent.

Both sides have put soft, smooth spineless liars up there as nominees for all Offices. They ALL have told us that they would do one set of things, and then went another way, often even in opposite directions due to the near-universal priority of making deals on behalf of the debts owed to their primary campaign financiers. Trump fought both Parties trying vigorously to fulfill all his stated goals.

That's all I need.
Deeds > words
Deeds are better than words which is why these fools can keep talking about Trumps feelings toward Putin and ill pay attention to his actual policy on Russia.

It's no secret that Dems dont care how immoral their representatives are, if they can further the agenda they are in. Meanwhile Republicans fight with one hand tied behind their back as they try to find the most morally upstanding to represent them. One of the reasons Trump drove the left crazy was he wasnt afraid to get in the mud with them. It's beyond time to fight fire with fire. The stakes are too high.

Or, hear me out, words > deeds and you got conned. No middle class tax reform. No gdp spike. No wall, no Mexico paying for it. No fabulous new healthcare plan. No infrastructure bill. No deficit reduction.

An endless series of firings and resignations and ethics violations and indictments and pardons, of people HE hired. "I know all the best people." LOL. Hiring and appointing donors from the billionaire club is EXACTLY what he did. The cognitive dissonance is staggering.
Its staggering that you dont know how government works. To the best of his ability he did try to do the things he said he would. Hes not a dictator no matter how much you people want to paint him as one.

No real response from the manic poster I see. Caby you try harder and refute what he actually posted. Also just go to regular confession. Are you Catholic? No need to confess your sins of your first marriage or anything else [Being a general chitty person etc.} It's a safe place to do so. Your Echo chamber teammates will stay silent. So in hindsight? Keep using this as a confession booth. Seems like your life is now as close to perfect as possible. . Good for you . Or is this second go around not going as well as you claim as it ages? Are you sure? Get fired up for all the firings. No administration will ever have as much turnover as the last one.
Kamala's office on line 1....

Ideal purchase for my situation, there’s a better than 50% chance I live there until I die. Anyway, it’s one bedroom, 2 bath literally right down the street from my apartment. There’s almost no other comps in the area, so it’s incredibly hard to find a house in the area, in my price range. My commute to work doesn’t change, and I can still come home for lunch during the day. Nothing really changes.

As you can imagine, I had a good amount saved, so I was able to put down 7%, making my monthly mtg payments only a few hundred $ more than my current rent.
That sounds perfect. Just in time, too. They have to slow down the mess they've made. You may not see the rate you likely have again for a long time. Congrats. Your rent may have been going up soon, too. The person that gets your apartment won't get the rent you pay now, that's almost certain.

Deeds are better than words which is why these fools can keep talking about Trumps feelings toward Putin and ill pay attention to his actual policy on Russia.

It's no secret that Dems dont care how immoral their representatives are, if they can further the agenda they are in. Meanwhile Republicans fight with one hand tied behind their back as they try to find the most morally upstanding to represent them. One of the reasons Trump drove the left crazy was he wasnt afraid to get in the mud with them. It's beyond time to fight fire with fire. The stakes are too high.
They still expect us to be cowed by the Alinsky-an attempt to demand either a perfect Christian or no Christian. Actually, the aged libs like TP are the worst in that regard, but all the Dem-bots try it ;)

Its staggering that you dont know how government works. To the best of his ability he did try to do the things he said he would. Hes not a dictator no matter how much you people want to paint him as one.
Exactly right, of course. The disparate Covid responses tell it all.

TP trying to drag someone down the rabbithole to all the rote talking points, so morons like Harr-ball can pile on, too. lol But boring. You offered more than I would, so that was nice of you.

That sounds perfect. Just in time, too. They have to slow down the mess they've made. You may not see the rate you likely have again for a long time. Congrats. Your rent may have been going up soon, too. The person that gets your apartment won't get the rent you pay now, that's almost certain.
My rent actually went up start this year, but it was still extremely cheap for where I’m living.

Hasan Minhaj Netflix GIF by Patriot Act
Partially. I wanted a warm croissant, so I asked my wife if she knew whether you could toast a croissant safely. She gave me a big shrug and said "Give it a try, I guess....?"

So I put it on the lowest setting and pressed the handle. Within 20 seconds, it started smoking. Nope nope nope. Flipped it up and pulled them out. Scraped off the excess charring with a butter knife and still ate it with the egg and cheese. Now I know, and so do all of you in case you didn't already. C'est la vie!

Partially. I wanted a warm croissant, so I asked my wife if she knew whether you could toast a croissant safely. She gave me a big shrug and said "Give it a try, I guess....?"

So I put it on the lowest setting and pressed the handle. Within 20 seconds, it started smoking. Nope nope nope. Flipped it up and pulled them out. Scraped off the excess charring with a butter knife and still ate it with the egg and cheese. Now I know, and so do all of you in case you didn't already. C'est la vie!
Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office